First day

What?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Handong

Today is my first day of school since I transferred for my father's job.
 MY plan was to get up early, eat breakfast, shower, and go fresh and ready. But that went wrong from the beginning since my alarm did not sound and I woke up 15 minutes late, when I went to see why, it turned out that my phone was off, I had forgotten to charge it. "Great" I thought I put it up quickly and went to breakfast, my father was not home, he probably went to work early. I put some toast in the toaster and to heat up some coffee from the coffee maker. I ate fast and went to shower, just when I came out, I realized that I was late for my runion with the director.
I ran to school, when at the entrance I ran into some girls falling all three of us.
"Sorry" the three of us said in unison, "Are you new? I have never seen you around here, if I had I would remember you" said one of them with a big smile and a very striking hair color. "Yes," she replied shyly, since I am not very good at making friends, "I am Minji, but almost no one calls me that, you can tell me Jiu, and she is Bora but she is just as well known as Sua," he said pointing to a little girl. woman with brown hair next to him "nice meet you ..." he cut himself off making me understand that he had not told him my name, "Handong" I said quickly " nice to meet you Handong". When we entered the school, the company had already sounded, so there were not many people outside, just a little intimidating girl who soon met us and said her name was Siyeon.
"Ah, there you are" said the one I recognized as the school principal "I see that you already showed up with the three girls who will show you the school and help you adapt" said the smiley "But ..." the three said in unison "It is the First punishment I give you for being late, don't complain so much "said the" It's not that, it's that our first class today in our favorite class "Said Suasorprising the big man," And I have an exam "said Siyeon rolling eyes wet puppy "okay you guys go"

The two

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter