Four

Living in dreams

*Pov change*

After Taehyung explained to me what the dreams were I found myself scared to sleep, worried I was going to get pulled back into some weird dream with him. 

"Jimin..." I heard someone say but I was so lost in thought. "Jimin, I know you're freaked out but you need to sleep." I turned over from my bed seeing Taehyung sitting next to me. "Just close you're eyes whatever happens happens." He said as he began to play in my hair.

Resist as I may I found myself just sleeping, then I opened my eyes. Looking around I was on the couch again. Footsteps betrayed the fact that someone was there. Turning around I saw Taehyung there.

"Seems your feelings are stronger than Minas." He said coming closer to me I found myself taking a step back. "Don't worry this is a dream we're physically in your room but otherwise we are here." He said sounding oddly calm. "I had been meeting with Mina for a while before you started to take over." He looked at me no real readable expression on his face. As he went to sit on the couch he Pat the side next to him and I went to sit with him. "Since this is a dream nobody can hear anything. So I want to know, how do you really feel about me?" He asked very bluntly.

"Um... I guess I like you?" I said feeling my skin crawl. What was I doing? I could feel myself just feeling more and more confused. "But if you're saying her then what about that dream?" I held my breath scared of what was going to be said.

"That dream seems to have been a weird mix of you both dreaming of me while also watching me dream." He sat contemplating the situation. Then his eyes shot wide turning to look at me. "That day I found you in my room over me, what did you see or notice?" He asked as I could feel my face go red.

"Umm, well I had gone in because I heard you make a noise so I started by peaking in on you but noticed you were sleeping so I felt curious and then ya..." I found myself trailing off. But he stayed quiet, thinking carefully.

"I think that was the key that started this whole thing." He looked at me concerned. "I'm taking you somewhere so don't freak." With that the livingroom started to melt away to a street and a park. "Come, follow me." Not feeling like I had a choice I followed him. Reaching a park bench we sat.

"So what exactly ar-" I was cut off with him looking at me serious. Closing my mouth we sat there in silence. 

"Whats he doing here?!" The voice of a girl I didn't know came from behind me. Turning to see who it was I could see she was petite but not small. "Taehyung? Answer me! Why is Jimin here?!?" She sounded more and more frantic. "You called me so I came!" She took a step forward her hand sweeping to slap me, instead Taehyung caught her hand.

"He pulled me out of the dream that night." He sounded calm and serious. But the girls eyes seemed to change from anger to sadness. "You know what that means..." She hung her head falling to the floor.

"So, you've made up your mind?" The girl spoke quietly not seeming to notice me there. "Since that night you made this choice? You're going to lose the connection..." She started to cry and he leaned down next to her. 

"I'm sorry Mina, it's for the best..." It dawned on me who this girl was. She was the girl he was dreaming about. "We agreed to this don't forget." He lifted her face smiling at her sweetly as he had done to me before. "Thank you for showing me this world, it was fun and I'll always remember it. I won't delete you off KakaoTalk so think of me as a friend." With that he kissed her forehead and she slowly disappeared.

"What just happened?" I stood stunned confused as to where this was going. "She was the girl you named? You guys had a deal? What the is happening..." I found myself getting overwhelmed as I found myself falling.

My eyes flew open as I saw Taehyung slowly sitting up from my bed. "So it was real." I said looking at him feeling hurt that he didn't tell me about it sooner.

"Ya, it was real. But this is real life right now and I want to see something." He turned to look at me crawling closer. Holding his hand out he reached towards me grabbing the back of my neck. Letting my body listen I let him do what he wanted. Gradually he leaned for a kiss. As our lips touched we both found ourselves relax and deepen the kiss. Soon it became sloppy as we struggled to catch our breath. 

"Guys, we wanted to go-holy !" Hoseok yelled making us fly apart. "My bad!" He ran out the door being followed by a flurry of questions.