Two

Living in dreams

I closed my eyes and let the dream world take me. Almost instantly I was greeted with Mina running towards me. Hugging her and spinning her around we stood there for a bit. It had now been a month since we started seeing eachother in our dreams. I had begun to fall for her, but I couldn't bring myself to ask her out, only knowing she was far away. So we remained distant yet close as friends in our dreams. Every now and again shed pull me in while I was awake for a bit, but it never lasted long.

"So what are you doing later?" She asked as we sat on a bench in a park, it was our favorite place to picture ourselves. 

"We have the day off." I told her putting my arm around her. "But I know this is going to seem weird. But in this little world until we can meet, would you umm want to go out?" I found myself asking herwithout thinking.

"I mean that could be a while, so how about we make it until we find people close to us?" I found myself saddened by what she had said, but knowing she was right I agreed.

"Deal." I said as I pulled her to a small kiss. Knowing it was both the first kiss we shared and just a dream made it all very weird. "Just don't pull me to much into these dreams while I'm doing something, it might cause issues." I hugged her as we just sat there together.

"Taehyung!" I heard someone yell. "Hey Taehyung!" Looking at Mina I gave her one last kiss before I woke up. "Oh good, you were out for the count." I heard Jungkook sayings he stood in the doorway to my room.

"What do you want?" I asked him slightly annoyed that I had to leave Mina. He shrugged and walked away. Deciding to get up, I went to the livingroom where I was treated with everyone sitting around. "Whats this about?" I asked going to sit on the couch.

"We're worried about you." Jimin said as everyone nodded agreement. "You've been spacing out a lot and sleeping a lot." He looked very concerned with me. But I knew I couldn't tell them the truth.

"I've just been resting more that's all." I let myself lie to them, my new relationship had to stay secret. "Don't worry guys." I found myself just treating them as strangers. But they let me be.

***

"I don't know about this." I said as Mina told me to bring her to my bedroom through the dream. "Just don't touch anything." I said to her as the world around us melted away to my room. We had been now going out for another month and things were starting to get heated at times. This new shift in the dreams felt like things were just going to get harder from now on. 

"Such a guys room." She laughed as she sat on my bed, patting the space next to her asking me to do the same. Agreeing I sat beside her. "I wish I could be here for real." She whispered making me hug her tight.

"Mina, you know what we agreed to." I said tilting her head to the side to look at me. "It's the most we can do and besides," I pulled her closer, "at least we can feel in our dreams." I said as I brought her face close to mine for a kiss.

Not sure if it was the change in scenery or if it was the building tension between us, but the kiss deepened as we began to make out. Unable to control my mind and still knowing we were still in the dream I pushed her down. Now the kissing got more intense as we gave in to feelings of this dream. Suddenly the room went black and she disappeared. My eyes flew open only to be greeted with my bedroom and Jimin kneeling over me his hands on my shoulders.

"Ahh!" He yelled as he jumped back now weirdly straddling me. "S-sorry!" He stammered his face bright red. "You were making noises in your sleep so I was worried! Then you suddenly woke up!" He said my mind now racing trying to figure out what was happening. But before I could ask he got off the bed and ran out of my room. 

"." I mouthed knowing I might've lost the chance with Mina as it was day time for her. Getting annoyed I got out of bed and went to lie on the couch. Feeling myself fall asleep I let it happen as regular dreams took over.

The next day Jimin avoided me but I found myself not caring. It was our first free day in a long time. And I planned on spending it with Mina for a bit. Sitting on the couch I sent her a message and waited for a reply. Deciding I needed to eat I got up to go to the kitchen. Getting up I felt dizzy the world around me went fuzzy as I felt myself plunge into darkness.

Opening my eyes I saw Mina standing above me in my bedroom. Knowing she must've called me here I relaxed. But she had a strange look in her eyes. 

"We never finished." She said pulling a rope out from behind her. Looking at her questioningly she just looked for a second before answering. "Put your hands above your head." She said as I did as I was told, taking the rope she tied me up and I felt my body getting hot at the thought of what she was going to do.

Leaning in she went for a kiss, but quickly shifted to being more agressive. All focus i had left.