II. Chapter - JongYu

Was loved, Is loved, Will be loved forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
120 AD. Summer

 

People were scared. They were hiding in their houses and prayed to their god. Someone had to save them. The kingdom of Bajie was in danger. Two others kingdoms wanted its power. Soldiers were pushing back in their position. The king of Bajie, Lee Jinki, was forced to back his soldiers off. He was ashamed off himself, he knew this is the end of his time being the king. His general, Kim Kibum, was shouting at his soldiers.

“Kibum… this… this won’t end well,” Jinki said looking at the direction of the moving troops.

“Your Majesty… you want to… give up? This… this kingdom can’t be without you! Bajie’s king is only you!” Kibum looked at his king and shook his head.

“I am not able to make it… you see, we have moved almost to our castle, they are bigger… they have bigger power than us!” Jinki said trembling and rubbed his nape.

“I think… I can’t do this… it is hard, Kibum, we will lose our kingdom, but not our home, right?” Jinki looked at Kibum who took a breath and looked at two kings who were just galloping in their direction together with their generals.

“Lee Jinki…” the king of Raes kingdom smirked at Jinki and the king, very young, of Sella kingdom was looking on the first expression coldly, but he was shy and not that much talkative.

“Choi Minho…” Jinki said and looked at him.

“As I can see… you are giving up so easily,” the king of Sella looked at them and Kibum muttered. “What a spoiled kid he is…”

“Why do you need to make our people suffer, why you need more power? Don’t you have enough of land? We are small kingdom, why are you doing this?” Jinki sighed and looked at them and then at the other king.

“You, Taemin, your kingdom was always friendly towards our…” Jinki shook his head.

“Changes happened,” Taemin told and looked at the side, Minho smirked and looked at the direction of Jinki’s troops and then at his and Taemin’s.

“As you can see, you don’t have any chance of winning this battle, Lee Jinki,” Minho smirked and looked at Jinki’s eyes.

Jinki growled a bit and took deep breaths. This wasn’t happening, he couldn’t give up but it was the only one possible way. But suddenly, Minho’s and Taemin’s troops were flying over and over, they were screaming and Minho turned at the back.

“What for the hell?!” he shouted and Taemin also widened his eyes looking at his troops.

Jinki and Kibum blinked, they looked at two hooded people. They were walking through soldiers and with just their hands made troops to fly. This duo was singing their song was keeping a barrier around them. They stopped in front of the kings. The barrier fell down and also their hoods. A taller man with red hair and brown eyes was standing beside a shorter man with silver hair and blue and brown eyes.

“Who are you?!” Minho shouted at them and the duo looked at him.

“We? Someone, who will make goosebumps to you, someone who loves fear. We are Kim’s brothers,” the taller one smirked and Taemin swallowed hard.

“This land was always meant for Bajie kings, you already forgot on legends? You forgot what happened in first year of Bajie? People were telling stories about us, do you think that they wanted to scare their children when they didn’t want to listen to them?” the shorter one smirked and Minho frowned when he made an attack against the silver one.

But when the sword nearly touched his skin, it had bent. Almost as if all the iron avoided the boy's body. Minho frowned and tried to throw his dagger in the direction of the redhead. He just grinned and looked at the dagger, which changed its trajectory and the blade of the dagger stopped just in front of Minho's eye.

"Give me a reason and I will pierce your eye, give me a reason and I won't pierce it, go back with the soldiers, retract your tails and return to your stupid kingdoms. You will give millions of supplying raw materials, you will work together and never try again what you have shown, Hyun? " he looked at his brother, who smiled broadly and narrowed his eyes looking at Taemin and Minho.

"We, the Kim’s brothers, are imposing an ancient curse on your bodies from now on... this family curse is passed down from generation to generation, as soon as you try again with bad intentions to cross the boundaries of this country, your bodies will suffer severe pain, feel pain… Feeling that someone is stabbing you with a sword, someone is cutting your limbs from your body, this is the will of higher forces, this curse will last as long as the kingdom exists, as long as the family clan is still agreeing with the protection of this kingdom," said the silver-haired man with a calm smile.

Minho and Taemin widened their eyes. They t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter