I. chapter - OTP5

Was loved, Is loved, Will be loved forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
20 AD Winter  

Three young boys were running around the palace. The young crown prince Lee Jinki, his younger brother Lee Taemin and their long-time friend Choi Minho, the son of the general. Boys were giggling and few people stopped by just to watch them with smile.

Snow was around them and they were throwing snowballs at each other. The weather was good, just a bit cold.

“Lunch is ready!” They were interrupted by the voice of one servant who bowed to them.

Jinki grinned and smashed his last ball at Minho and ran in the dining room. There already were waiting the king with the queen. Taemin ran after Jinki and Minho watched his both friends till they didn’t get of his sight and went in his house where his dad and mum were waiting for him.

Jinki and Taemin bowed to their parents and sat by the table.

“Today will arrive our friend, he is the king from Silla, he will come together with his two sons and his queen,” the king, SeoJae, smiled at his sons who blinked.

“Are they older or younger?” Jinki asked smiling.

“Their older son is just few months younger than you, Jinki, their younger son is the same age as Minho, just a bit older,” the Queen, JinRi, smiled.

“Oh, I see, that is amazing, I would love to meet them,” Jinki smiled when servants came in with their lunch and soon they started eating.

“I want you and Minho to be their good friends, Minnie is so young, I am not sure if he-“ the Queen started when her younger son pouted. “Mommy, I want to be with my hyungs too! I am just three years younger!” he whined when the king chuckled and took a bite.

“Alright… alright, you can show them everything too,” the Queen smiled and ruffled Taemin’s hair who grinned widely and ate.

About two hours later they heard fanfares. Visitors were coming. Minho and his dad joined Seonjae, Jinri, Jinki and Taemin. Together with few soldiers they walked out on the courtyard where was stopped a carriage with two beautiful black horses and also soldiers stopped with their horses. Some servant came and opened the door of the carriage. From the carriage stepped out Jongwoon, the king of Silla, he smiled and took hand of his Queen, Hyelin, and after them got out two boys. One was shorter boy with platinum blond hair, beautiful brown eyes and second one was a bit taller boy with black hair and with eyes like fox.

“My dear friend, it is so big pleasure to welcome you in our kingdom,” Seojae smiled and opened his arms happily.

Family of comers bowed and smiled, Jongwoon took his queen closer when they greeted with their friends.

“Meet our two boys, Jonghyun, our crown prince, and our precious younger son, Kibum,” Jongwoon smiled proudly when both boys bowed.

“They outgrew so much! I remember them when they were little,” Jinri chuckled and pointed at Jinki.

“Our crown prince, Jinki, and our younger son, Taemin,” she smiled when boys bowed as well.

After introducing they went into the special room for guests and talked more. Boys were a bit non-talkative so they parents sent them outside.

“So, what do you like to do?” Jinki smiled at Jonghyun who was walking by his side. “I love horse riding and melody…” Jonghyun said smiling when Kibum chuckled.

“Hyung loves to write songs, he has already few songs written,” Kibum smiled when Jjong sent

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter