The rain kiss

Kissing the Moon

This one's my favorite T-T

 

  • In which Minho is kissed by someone who's not Taemin

___________________________________________

If there was something Taemin truly hated, it had to be rain.

Taemin hated to stay outside while it rained, he hated the wetness, the damp hair and the soaked clothes that came along with it. Even the dirty windows and the petrichor smell! He might or might not have been a cat in his previous life!

But he didn't mind running outside in a rainy night after having an argue with his fiancé, Minho!

He ran along the street, not even minding the raindrops that drenched his clothes and hair. His tears getting mixed with raindrops and if it wasn't for his loud sobs, no one would've noticed that he was actually crying.

"Taemin!! Taemin please listen to me!" He could hear his name being called by his fiancé. But he didn't stop his track. He just wanted to run away.

But he wasn't as fast as his fiancé as he was grabbed by shoulder and forced to turn back. He struggled to get out of his grip but Minho tightened his hold, making Taemin stay still in his place.

"Taemin please! I can explain! Let me explain before judging me so hard!" Minho pleaded, hoping Taemin would understand and let him explain himself.

But Taemin seemed to be way too done with Minho because he started to yell at him uncontrollably "Is there anything you can explain?! I saw you kiss her with my own eyes!!" Taemin's heart ached even when he talked about what he'd witnessed a few minutes ago in Minho's office. He hated the idea of sharing his love with anyone else let alone someone as worthless as Minho's secretary. Taemin wanted Minho to himself. He asked for nothing but a faithful and loyal partner. Something Minho didn't seem to be capable of.

"Taemin!!"

"NO MINHO NO!! I have had enough. just let me go I don't want to do this anymore!"

Minho felt his heart shattering into millions of pieces upon Taemin's words. Being in love with Taemin for the past two years didn't let Minho imagine a life without him even for a couple of hours. He had to prove Taemin that he was not a cheater.

So Minho tried to keep Taemin where he stood, bringing his face closer to Taemin's.

His breath got heavier with every inch he got closer to his lover. Fear of getting rejected tearing his thoughts like a whiplash. He kept getting closer, Taemin's face turning to a blur little by little due to Minho's lack of sight. He closed his eyes, praying to God Taemin would believe him.

As his shivering lips touched Taemin's every sound in the world got silent. The raindrops stopped touching them and time froze.

Before Taemin could analyze what was happening, Minho's lips were on his own, kissing him slowly and softly as if he was afraid Taemin would break if he did harder. Taemin didn't want to give in to the kiss, he didn't want to kiss the lips that were kissing someone else a few minutes ago but his senses didn't obey his mind as he closed his eyes and a loud sob escaped from his lips fading in between their kiss.

Minho was touching his cheeks so tenderly that Taemin got goosebumps on his skin. He could feel his tears starting to drop again as he clenched the hem of Minho's shirt. Their lips danced to the rhythm of their loud beating heart. One sobbing out of sadness and the other pleading to be believed.

They both parted after they felt their lungs begged for oxygen but Minho still held Taemin close. Scared if he let go Taemin would run away and he'd lose him forever.

Foreheads touching, eyes closed. Taemin thought his heart would burst out of his chest. He didn't want to forgive Minho easily, at least not before he explained himself. So with a trembling heart, he waited.

Minho took a deep breath before starting to talk in a low pitch Taemin could barely hear with the loud sound of heavy rain.

"Taemin I love you too much to cheat on you. I would never ever dare to betray such a beautiful angel with the most beautiful heart!! I swear she forced herself on me. I was about to push her away just when you entered the room! Taemin please believe me!" Something in Minho's pleading voice couldn't lie. Taemin smiled in between crying. He knew Minho was telling the truth. He opened his eyes just a little bit to get a glimpse of Minho's eyes still closed. He had a sad expression on his face that pained Taemin's heart.

"Will you fire her?" Taemin asked unsure.

"I already did!" Came Minho's fast replied.

Taemin looked around the street. It was raining so heavily and Taemin suddenly didn't mind the wetness of his clothes anymore.