The confused kiss

Kissing the Moon

I think it's a bit long for a drabble but here you go XD

 

  • In which Taemin kisses the wrong person

___________________________________________

Taemin had no idea how long he have been head over heels for the tall cafe boy.

He'd stop by the cafe every other morning before going to work only to get a glimpse of the boy he was in love with.

He loved the way he smiled at every customer and talked to them politely. Taemin was crazy for his rolled up plaided shirt, showing off those manly veins on his forearms.

The way he styled his hair upward to look presentable for the customers made Taemin go nuts but Taemin believed it was a little too much for looking presentable because damn he looked so hot Taemin could burn his eyes!

Sometimes he was a bit too friendly with them that Taemin felt jealous but he knew he was not in any place for that.

Taemin worked at an art museum gallery on odd days and worked as a delivery for a fast-food restaurant on even days. The Art museum gallery was located in the same direction as the cafe so Taemin never missed a chance of meeting his prince charming before going to work.

It was a warm Tuesday morning when Taemin sat in his usual spot of the cafe, waiting for his Macchiato. But in fact he was looking everywhere to find the guy he was in love with secretly.

"Did I make you wait long Taemin ssi?" A warm voice greeted him nicely. Looking back at the direction of the voice, Taemin almost chocked on his own breath upon finding the prince charming standing beside him. A small tray in his hands where he placed Taemin's order.

"O-Oh! No... not at all!" He stuttered but that was the least important thing in his head because he was looking at the name tag closely.

Choi Minho!

Such a handsome name for a handsome owner like him!

"Enjoy!" Minho smiled at him and left. Leaving the boy speechless. Something about that smile was different from his usual smiles.

It was only then when Taemin suddenly remembered something. "Did he just call my name?!"

**

Taemin was feeling awful. He talked to his best friend about how he loved Minho but he was sure Minho didn't even look at him like that. Maybe just as a regular customer but nothing more. His friend told him to pull himself together and confess his feelings to Minho but Taemin didn't feel confident enough to even say a proper "Thank you" without stuttering on at least five letters let alone confessing to him like that!

So Taemin just suffered from his unrequited love alone but he kept going to the cafe nevertheless.

**

"Taemin there's a delivery for you." his boss was over-working him again. It was past 11 P.M and Taemin wanted nothing but to go home and rest. Wake up in the morning a little sooner to meet Minho before going to work.

But since he had no choice in this he could only sigh.

He got on his motorcycle, carelessly driving to the address he'd been given but God knows how he ended up in front of the cafe of his first and only love.

"Maybe I am too lovesick I'm losing my mind!" He mumbled. Taking a second look at the address he was assured that it was in fact someone from Minho's cafe who ordered.

Taemin took a few deep breaths and opened the door. "Your delivery is here!" He shouted when he found the cafe empty.

"Ah thank you!" There he was. His prince charming. He was wearing a black T-shirt and he had his bangs down, covering his forehead. He looked totally different and that was a new sight to Taemin that's why he didn't even move when Minho walked towards him.

"If I knew such a beautiful angel is bringing me my pizza I would've ordered every night!" Minho winked at him. Taemin felt his cheeks getting red instantly.

Was he hallucinating or Minho was actually flirting with him?!

Taemin couldn't see anything. It was as if everything was in dark and Minho was the only light Taemin's eyes caught. He didn't hear anything beside Minho's voice which sounded a bit naughtier than what Taemin remembered.

Taemin was looking at Minho's smile and the next thing he knew was that he dropped the pizza box to the floor, grabbed Minho by his collar and pressed his lips to the taller. 

The taller gaped at the blunt action of the pretty boy in front of him, but being the flirty boy he was, he wrapped his hands around the boy's waist, keeping him closer as he deepened the kiss. It wasn't like everyday he got the chance to kiss someone so beautiful!

Taemin could feel their tongue playing with each other and fighting for dominance. The kiss was making Taemin weak in his knees. He couldn't stand upright anymore so he pushed himself up as he wrapped his legs around Minho's waist. His hands around the taller's neck playing with his hair. They both were enjoying each other but a sound of throat clearing made them broke their kiss.

Legs still around Minho's waist, with a loud groan, Taemin turned around to see who dared to break their intimate moment but his eyes nearly popped out of his eyes when he saw who he was looking at.

There was another Minho, with plaided shirt and rolled up sleeves, hair up and arms folded on his chest, judging Taemin and the other Minho.

Taemin immediately unwrapped his arms and legs around the other Minho. An action that caused him to drop on his bum and groan out of pain.

"I thought you had a crush on me not on my twin brother!" The plaided shirt Minho said. Half serious and half trying to suppress his urge to laugh at Taemin's priceless expression.

"Wh- what's going on?! I thought he was- He was you!!" Taemin blinked. His eyes traveling between the twin brothers. Both had this devilish smile on their lips.

Minho came closer and kneeled in front of Taemin. That devilish smile still on his lips.

"Should I forgive my future boyfriend for kissing my twin brother?"

Taemin swore he was just hallucinating but the peck on his parted lips proved him wrong. A deeper voice whispered in his ears "Will go on a date with me? Or... would you rather my brother?" Taemin knew Minho was just messing with his head because did he even have to ask for something so obvious?!