The angry kiss

Kissing the Moon
  1. In which Minho doesn't know their new neighbour is his own boyfriend~

 

 

"Did you hear about the new neighbors? They just moved in!" Minho's mother said. Suddenly showing interests about people around their neighborhood .

"I saw the father today. He was fixing his car and he looked pretty nice when he greeted me so warmly" Minho's father added, eyes fixed on his ipod.

Minho just rolled his eyes. He didn't really care about their new neighbor. He didn't care about anything. All he wanted was for his mother to prepare their dinner sooner rather than talking about some stupid new people.

That's why when the doorbell rang and Mrs.Choi asked Minho to get the door Minho puffed his cheeks and groaned.

At the door stood a boy, 2 years younger than a 19 year old Minho with slightly reddish hair and a big smile on his face showing off his white set of teeth.

"Minho?! Who is it?" his mother called out. But Minho's eyes and senses were all focused on the boy before him.

"What are you doing here?" Minho asked shocked.

The boy just shrugged and smiled wider but soon he found himself getting dragged through the living room to Minho's bedroom by Minho himself. Leaving his parents both stunned in their places .

As soon as the door closed Minho attacked the boy's lips with his own. Testing every single inches of the lips he'd missed so much the past few days. He and nibbled on the redhead's plump lips every chance he got. Making the younger breathless and restless.

"Minho- slow down please!" The boy somehow managed to utter that in between Minho's forceful kisses.

"You told me you're moving out of the city! Taemin you lied to me!" Minho replied sort of angrily.

Taemin only smiled wider and caressed Minho's now red cheeks.

"That'd be no fun if I told my boyfriend I was moving to his neighborhood straightaway without ignoring him for a few days and making him thirsty like this!" He teased the elder.

Minho just sighed. That was his punishment for falling in love with a devil.

"I'll forgive you only if you kiss me again!" He demanded which Taemin complied happily.

 

 

 

____________________________

P.S : Ayyyyyy the first drabble I ever wrote!!! Hahahhaha it's 5.31 AM and I can't sleep . I think this corona thingie is making my life a total mess.

Everyone please take care of yourself and wash your hands!!