CHAPTER 3

Waiting for my Snow Prince

1 WEEK AND 4 DAYS passed.

Youngmin was frequently calling due to busy schedule and it made me really jealous that I wish, I was just part of those fans that can always see him, hear his voice and hold his hand.

            “Will he still come for me?”

I slapped my face and yawned.

I felt someone touched my head. And he was on with his naughtiness again.

I looked back with almost closed eyes.

            “What do you want again?”

            “Can we talk?”

            “Yes we are talking right now.”

            “I mean like only the two of us.”

Now that he mentioned about that, I noticed that my other classmates were behind him, they were eavesdropping unintentionally.

I walked ahead of him and we decided to talk in the rooftop.

            “What do you want to say?”

            “About what I did in your house,” he looked down. “I want to say sorry for doing that, don’t worry because all I want now is for us to be friends. Can we?” he tilted his head as if hiding his face.

I smiled, “You’re still the same.” I hit his head.

            “Yah!” now he was looking straight at me.

            “Of course yes!” I jumped on his back and asked him to piggyback me around the campus.

            “Are you insane? Yah! Get-off me!”

            “I don’t want!”

I heard him sighed and held both of my legs.

            “Be sure to hold on my neck tightly.”

Then he out of a sudden run!

He was laughing and I did the same. The other students were staring at us but it was nothing because this was the first time again I felt so happy after Youngmin had left.

            “Oppa, that’s unfair!” The girls shouted as we passed them.

They won’t be able to catch us since we were rather he was running really fast.

            “Did you have any experience for track and field?” I asked laughing really hard.

            “Ani”

            “You should have a try-out.”

            “Let’s see”

And he wasn’t ending in running till he felt tired. He stopped and slowly put me down on the grass, we ended on the huge field.

His face was epic; he was breathing hard and was sweating all over his face.

I knelt down in front of him and took my hanky out. I wiped the sweats on his forehead and he was looking at me again.

            “Is there something on my face?” I sarcastically asked.

            “How did you know that you always have that dirt on your face?” he answered with a smile.

 I slapped his face and lied down on his side.

            “Ahhhh!!!!” I screamed. “I’m so tired!”

He lied down as well.

            “How come you got tired when you actually did nothing?”

I laughed and turned to face him. He was staring at the blue clear sky.

            “I got tired of waiting for you.”

He faced me.

            “Just kidding! I got you there! Ha ha ha!!!!”

I was only stopped when he suddenly grabbed my hand.

            “Let me take your hand even for this day.”

            “Yah”

            “Please, just for this day.”

Still I removed his hand and rose up, I just sat and he did the same.

            “I pity you so much.”  I said and took his hand. “Just for this day.” I said to make it clear for him.

I wandered my eyes because it was so quiet, none of us were speaking and he was only staring at the sky. But one person caught my eyes, a guy wearing a red blazer and grey shirt was watching us with few girls behind. I suddenly got up but I was stopped when he turned his back at me and walked away.

OH MY GOSH, HE SAW US?