CHAPTER 2

Angel's Kiss

I ran outside the room and found the girl walking alone.

                “Yah, stop!” I shouted but she didn’t stop.

I increased my pace and caught her wrist.

                “What are those chocolates?”

                “What do you mean?”

                “Stop playing with me, who gave those gifts?”  I tightened the hold on her wrist.

                “From me! Now are you satisfied? I’ve been admiring you for a long time but then I couldn’t confess because of those girls walking around you. So what I thought is to make so many and put them in a box. To make sure that if ever you’ll throw them at least you’ll keep even one. But don’t worry I would never show my face to you again.”

I released her hand. Then she looked down and ran.

Was I too rude?

                “Hyung, what are you doing here?” Minwoo appeared.

My mind was lost again so I just walked back to the classroom with Minwoo trailing behind, carrying countless gifts.

**

Dismissal time and I was carrying the box.

                “Are you planning to bring those at home?” Kwangmin asked as we entered the bus.

                “Just find a seat and shut up.”

After finding a seat beside the window, I began thinking of that girl again. She looked really unusual. It was like something was weird on her.

                “Wait, is that her?” I said, my eyes were following her.

I got up and gave the box to Kwangmin.

                “Where are you going hyung?”

                “You go home, first.”

I immediately got off the bus and ran towards the girl, whom I met earlier. She was alone, and I was walking behind her. She was acting like a kid while holding a can of soda.

                “What have I done a while ago? I looked so crazy.” She spoke and then sat on the bench.

                “You weren’t crazy, you’re just stupid.” I said and sat beside her.

She looked at me with that shocked face.

                “Youngmin, what are you doing here?”

                “Nothing, I happened to pass by this area and then I saw you.”

I turned my head at her and she unexpectedly leaned to kiss me on the lips. I was startled with what she did.

                “Kumawo for finally releasing me from your heart!” she stood up and jumped. Then she held my face and leaned again. “You proved that you’re ready to fall in love again. You followed me up to here, knowing that we haven’t met before.” She smiled. “I love you Youngmin-ah.” she whispered and suddenly vanished.