CHAPTER 1

Angel's Kiss

Valentine’s Day, this was just an epic day for me. Girls would be loitering around the campus to give chocolates, hearts and everything that looked so stupid. While guys were waiting for their girlfriends to meet them and to receive the gifts made for them.

I was walking on the corridor on my way to the locker area when a girl blocked my way. She was looking down and it seemed that those girls giggling on the farther side table were her friends.

                “Youngmin-oppa” she started speaking.

Her hand was on her chest as she was holding a thing shaped like a heart. I didn’t respond and just walked passed her, but she suddenly shouted. I was stopped.

                “Oppa! Can you please accept this gift from me?” she walked closer and was handing her pink gift.

I looked at it and felt disgusted as I hated any girls, putting their pictures, love letters and many more in my locker, what more if it’s like this?

I had no choice but to accept the gift, she smiled but she thought it wrongly. Her gift was as usual, the chocolate chips and hearts, I let if fall on the floor and crushed them one by one. Then I looked back at her.

                “Next time, if you want to give gifts it would be better if you just leave me alone.” I said coldly and went straight to my locker. “That’s the best thing you could give.”

I heard footsteps from behind, and these were her friends. They were comforting her, they should learn their lessons, hadn’t I told them enough? During the first day of school, I mentioned in class that I don’t like any girls making cute poses in front of me especially giving things like those.

I sighed and felt a hand on my back. That was my younger twin, Kwangmin. He was holding a sack.

                “What’s that?” I asked him as we started walking towards the classroom.

                “This?” he held it high. “Nothing, just some gifts I collected from those fan girls.” He said with proudness.

I laughed a little. “Be careful with those fan girls you called.”

                “There’s nothing to be worried about.” He smiled and dragged the sack on the floor.

We sat in our chair and continued chatting.

                “Have you seen Minwoo?” I asked when I noticed that he wasn’t here in the classroom yet.

Kwangmin looked outside the window.

                “I could see him there in the gate being blocked by those girls, look at him hyung!”

I stood up and saw Minwoo. Then I sat back on my chair.

                “I remember when he arrived here last year with almost torn uniform because of those girls.” I reminisced what happened last time and that brought me to laughter.

                “And hyung, his face was full of kiss marks! That’s gross!” Kwangmin exclaimed while laughing.

Both of us were continuously laughing, when someone suddenly called my name.

                “Yah! Jo Youngmin!” I was stopped from laughing and looked directly at the person who called.

I suddenly felt a cold wind from behind when I turned and saw a girl standing by the door. She wasn’t a student in this school since this was the first time I’d seen her.

She walked towards my direction and put a big box on my table.

                “What do you want?”

                “Accept these chocolates or else you’ll die!” she shouted furiously.

Then she turned and headed out of the room. I didn’t know that I was already staring at nothing when Kwangmin waved his hands in front of me.

                “Hyung? She’s already gone.”

I was pulled back to reality and stood up to open the box.

                “Wowwww!!!” Kwangmin reacted as soon as I opened it.

It was full of chocolates and letters from unknown people. I scanned each and there were no names written.

                “Hyung, you’ve got unknown admirers?” Kwangmin asked trying to read the letters.