CHAPTER 3

Angel's Kiss

She vanished or I was just dreaming?

                “Hyung!” It was Kwangmin’s voice. He was walking towards me and was still holding the box.

What happened? Where was she?

                “You were talking to yourself again?” He asked.

I didn’t mind him and was still trying to find the girl.

                “Did you see her?” I asked as if he wasn’t asking a question as well.

                “Hyung, are you thinking of her again?”

                “Chejin” I murmured.

Kwangmin patted my shoulder.

                “She’s already gone, you have to move on.”

A flashback entered my mind. Everything was all her? The girl who entered the room, the girl who shouted at me, the girl whom I just hurt as I held her wrist and the girl who kissed me, was all HER?

                “But I was just talking to her earlier. She even gave that box.” I protested trying to erase the feeling of uneasiness.

                “This? That’s why you were staring at nothing? Didn’t you see that the one who put this on your table was one of your scared fan girls? And I was surprised when you didn’t throw this.”

Was it really her? Chenji, after she died, my heart started to close and promised not to let anyone open it again. But when I saw that girl, it was really something. And now that I realized why it felt like that, was because the girl who appeared was Chenji herself.

I grabbed the box and picked one letter. Read it and it was really true, it was her handwriting.

                Dear my Youngmin,

                                You’ve been an honest man, an honest friend and honest boyfriend, but it’s now time to release me and start loving another girl. There are so many to choose from, you should start to move on and find someone who would make you happy forever.

                Love,

                Chejin

Upon finishing reading the letter, the wind blew and the paper was brought with it.

                “I understood what you want.” A smile crept on my lips. I looked up at the dark sky, stars were sparkling and I knew she was one of those stars.

Kumawo for giving me, my Angel’s Kiss.