Chapter 2

Imaginary Love
Dahyun woke up. She felt her body was crashed. Her car is crashed. Her body was pressed against the car. Her clothes was soaked with blood. She tried to push the door beside her in order for her to get outside the car. She gathered all her strength and immedietly push the door. The door opened a bit. Dahyun moved herself so she could get out of the car. She use her feet to kick the door. The door now is fully open and Dahyun get out from her car. She look around and she found herself in a forest. She didn't know where she is. She's shocked that she surivive even though her car was completely crashed. She tried to get up from her feet. She stand up a bit shaky but at least there was a stick behind her that can help her walk. She look inside her car. Trying to find something that can help her like her phone. But nothing. There's nothing in the car that will help her. Heavy sighed. Tears attempting to get out from her eyes.

She inhale a lot of air and let it out in once. She walk and look around maybe there's a house or something/someone in the forest that can help her. She walk and walk. Looking for something. She really need a house or room to stay. She really need to take a bath.

It's almost night. Sun can't be seen. The sky is orange with a little pinkish. Slowly turning black.

The sky is now dark. She saw a light coming behind the big bushes. She moved the bushes away. Slowly seeing what is it. When she succesfully get through the bushes. She gasp when she saw where the light came from. It's a hotel. It doesn't look like a normal hotel. It's a mansion. 13 floor building. Beside it was some lantern that gives light outside the hotel. The street leading through the main building was made of stone. The building was colored beige and completely eye catching. There's too much light. Dahyun is there. Looking at the hotel she saw. She's in awe. She snapp out of her thoughts and decided to approach the hotel. Bushes is in the street. It looks like the hotels from the drama's she watch before. When she was about to open the door. She remembered that she don't have some money to stay in here.

'Maybe I could just get some help or borrow a phone so I can call Tzuyu and I--' Her thought was cut when a girl opened the door.

"Hello ma'am. Need some room to stay on while waiting for the sun ris--" The girl was shocked and her eyes suddenly get wide. The girl was not tall beside Dahyun is more taller. Her hair was short and Dahyun found the girl cute.

"A-Are you okay ma'am. C-Come in." The girl grab Dahyun's wrist and help her walk then shout a certain name. She let Dahyun sit on the coach.

"Why do you need to shou--Omyghad ma'am are you okay?" The girl run as fast as she can.

"I-I'm o-okay I just need some help." Dahyun said.

"Chaeyoung get the first aid kit and call the manager." The girl ordered to the girl and obeyed immedietly.

"Oh God. Is it hurting? Wh-What happen?" The girl asked.

"Ah-my car is crashed. I don't know where I am. I-I just know that before the accident I drive and drive outside the city while drunk, and I woke up my car is crashed and my clothes was soaked with blood and my body was aching a bit." Dahyun replied while rubbing her hands.

The girl just hummed and look behind the pale girl. She checked if Dahyun was okay. Thank God it's just wound's. But still, the wound's are big and need treatment.

"Here!" The short girl that Dahyun believe was Chaeyoung hurriedly open the kit. The girl grab the cotton balls and wound cleaner. She put some wound cleaner on the cotton balls and softly rub it on Dahyun's skin.

"Tell me if it hurts okay?" The girl said to Dahyun and the latter just gave her a simple nod.

"You called manager?" The girl asked Chaeyoung while focusing on applying the cleaner on Dahyun wounds.

"Yeah. She will be here just a min-oh never mind she's here." Chaeyoung said.

"What happen? Omayghad. What happen here?" The manager ask. Eyes widened and hurriedly walk and help the girl who's applying medicine on Dahyun's wound's.

"You okay ma'am?" The manager ask. Dahyun met those hazel brown orbs. The girl has not so short dark brown hair that matches her brown eyes. Her nose is pointy. Her lips is pinkish.

"Ma-Ma'am?" The manager worriedly asked that's now helping with the wounds.

"Ye-Yeah just ah ah-ouch!" Dahyun groan when the girl hit something that makes her feel her big wound's.

"So-Sorry. We-I mean you need to remove your clothes and check if you have wounds over your body." The manager stand up. Dahyun blushed.

"Ah-I mean check it yourself. We can give you a room to stay on and you can have anything that you need." The manager said with a smile on her face that Dahyun admit it's cute.

"And by the way, I'm Minatozaki Sana the manager and this is my assistant Myoui Mina and one of the chambermaid Son Chaeyoung." The girl's bowed their heads. Chayoung gave her a smile and a wave that Dahyun gave back.

"I-I'm Kim Dahyun. I don't know where I am. I got in here by accident. My car was crashed and I really need some help. Thank you for letting me in. B-But to be honest I don't have anything. After the incident. I found nothing on my car. My bag is not there anymore and I believe my phone was there too." Dahyun said. You can see on thier faces that they're completely worried.

"It's okay ma'am we can give you room for free." Sana flashed a smile again.

"Let me ask Jeongyeon for available room's." Chaeyoung gave her manager a glance and her manager nod. Chaeyoung get back holding the keys.

"Here it is." Chaeyoung gave the keys to her manager.

"I'm gonna help her get on her room and Chaeyoung get some spare of clothes and all the she needs for bath. Mina you need to get more cotton balls too and take it in Dahyun's room." Sana ordered and the girl's obeyed.

Sana help Dahyun walk. She felt her ears is starting to heat up beacause she's litterly letting the girl touch her.

"Th-Thank you Sana." Dahyun said out of no where.

"Your welcome." Sana replied while still helping Dahyun walk. When they got in the room. Sana open the door. Dahyun look around. The room was definitely big. It looks like it's a vip room.

"Feel at home Dahyun-ah." Sana smiled again."Let's wait for Chaeyoung for your clothes. And check your wounds at the bathroom okay?" Sana continued. Dahyun just gave her a nod. After awhile Chaeyoung arrived with the clothes and all the things Dahyun needs for bath.

"Here." Chaeyoung gave the things to Dahyun.

"The bathroom is there. Wait let me help you." Sana held Dahyun waist and help her walk again. And again, Dahyun blushed with the sudden touch.

"I will help you with your wounds after you check your body okay?" Dahyun nod and smiled then closed the door. The bathroom was big too. There was a bath tub that has hot, warm and cold faucet. There's a big mirror infront of the sink. It's comfy inside. She remove her clothes. She opened the shower and remove the blood all over her body. She checked for any wounds in here body. She found one on her tummy, and another one on the side of her neck, on the downer part of her back, some scratches on her left arm, and on her legs too.

After she take a bath. She wear the over sized T-shirt Chaeyoung gave her, and the comfy pajamas. She struggles to put the clothes because her wounds still hurts. She look at herself and notice that she have a cut on her right cheek.

She get outside and notice that there's no one there. She sat on the bed. She still don't know what's happening. A sudden knock can be hear and a girl opened the door.

"I'm gonna help you now with your wounds." Sana smiled and sat down beside Dahyun. She opened the kit.

"So where's your wounds?" Sana asked while putting liquid medicine in the cotton.

"I-I have one in my t-tummy, on the downer part of my b-back, and on the side of my n-neck and on my cheek to-too, the rest is on my left arm and legs." Dahyun said stuttering.

"What's with the stutter Dahyun-ssi. It's okay." When Sana finaly looked at Dahyun. She saw Dahyun was blushing. 

Sana admit that this girl on her sight was cute. She want to pinch those blushing cheeks.

Sana start putiing medicine on Dahyun legs first.

"Tell me if it hurts okay?" Sana stare one more time on Dahyun and the latter just nod closing her eyes.

'Cute.' Sana's thought.

Sana carefully applied the medicine to the wounds on Dahyun leg using the cotton ball. She trace the line of the wound. Carefully rubing the cotton on Dahyun's skin. After that, she grab's Dahyun left arm. Again she carefully applied the medicine.

"Ah-ouch! That h-hurts.." Dahyun said eyes still closed.

"Sorry." Sana looked at Dahyun who's eyes were closed. Sana stare at her. Admiring the face of the cute girl infront of her. Dahyun slowly opened her eyes 'cause she felt Sana stop. Sana remove her stare as fast as she could and focus on the wounds.

'Did she see me looking at her? What the heck gotten in to you Sana.' Sana focused on the wounds again. It's time for the tummy. And that's how she knew why Dahyun was blushing earlier.

"Yo-Your shirt *cough* can you..uhmm lift it up a bit." And so that. Dahyun lift up her T-shirt showing her creamy skin. The wound is big compare on the others and it's still red and looks fresh. Sana blushed when she saw Dahyun's tummy.  Both blushing. Sana leans to see on Dahyun. Dahyun can't help but panic. Sana grab another cotton and put liquid medicine on it and slowly applied it on Dahyun's wound. She's worried because this wound is bigger. She rub the cotton outside of the wounds.

"It's done! Now the back one. Can you please turn around." Dahyun turned around. She whimpered when Sana start applying the medicine at her back that earn's an apology from Sana.

It's time for the neck one. Sana's heart suddenly race. Dahyun's heart too. Dahyun gather her hair on the other side of her shoulder for Sana to treat Dahyun's wound. Sana leans in slowly. Dahyun can feel Sana's hot breath on her neck. She blushes at the contact and wishes that this will end soon. Sana was done. She grab another cotton ball. It's the cheek part now. Sana, Dahyun both was blushing mess now. Again Sana leans her face towards Dahyun. Slowly tracing Dahyun's outside wounds. Again, Sana can't help but look at Dahyun face. Her eyes, her attractive monolided eyes, her cute nose, her white skin, and her lips, she wonder how it taste. Dahyun opened her eyes and saw Sana looking at her. Both breathings can be felt with each other face. Both staring at each other. They stare for a minute. Sana looked at Dahyun lips and look at her eyes again. Dahyun did the same. Sana know's that she is a flirt, but this time. It feels like Dahyun was not like the other girl she flirted before. Is it save to catch feelings at your first meeting?

"It's done I-I guess you need to sleep. If you need something just make a call at the telephone right there beside the be-bed." Sana said while packing.

"Thank you Sana-ssi. Goodnight." Dahyun flashed a smile.

"Your welcome Dahyunnie. Goodnight too." Sana smiled back and went outside. Both of them is blushing by the moment. Dahyun can't sleep. She's sure tomorrow she needs to do the things she came there at the first place.