Chapter 3

Imaginary Love
Dahyun woke up when the light from the sun went through the window beside her bed and shine through her face. She slowly open her eyes. She look at the ceiling. Another day. This time she will do the things she really need to do. She sat up on her bed and pray. As ussual, she always pray. She stand up sraight stretching a bit and someone knock on the door. She opened the door and suprise by another girl that doesn't look like one of the girl she met last night. The girl was not that much tall from Sana. Her hair was not to short.

"Miss, Kim. Miss, Minatozaki is calling you. She said I will assist you to the room." The girl bowed.

"Ah, okay. Don't be so formal I'm just a guest." Dahyun shyly scratch the back of her haid.

"I'm Hirai Momo." The girl flashed a smile on Dahyun.

'Are they all Japanese?' Dahyun mentally slap herself.

"Can I just go there? A-At the bathroom?" Dahyun asks.

"Ah, yes of course Miss, Kim. Tell me if you're done so I can assist you to the room." Momo replied.

Momo wait outside while Dahyun did her things as fast as possible 'cause she don't want the girl to wait. After that, she go straight outside. They walk through the elevator and go to a certain room. When Momo opened the door. Dahyun was suprised by the foods on the table.

"Eat Dahyunnie." A girl at the back suddenly spoke. When she turned around Momo was not there and replaced by Sana.

"Ah-thank you Sana-ssi." Dahyun said as she sit her  in the chair. "You're not going to eat?" Dahyun ask when saw Sana standing at her side just looking at her.

"Okay." Sana simply replied and sit opposite from where Dahyun was sitting.

"Sana-ssi, can I borrow a phone or telephone. I'm gonna call my sister." Dahyun said while muching.

"Finish your food first Dahyunnie."

They eat. Just the sound of spoon and fork touching the plate can be heared. After they eat. Sana approach Dahyun and told her she was going to lead Dahyun on the telephone. Dahyun stand up and followed Sana.

"Make a call now." Sana said as she point a telephone on the table. Dahyun bowed her head and went straight to the telephone. She dialed her sister number and she pressed call. It didn't even ring, just a long buzz. That's all Dahyun heared. She tried again, maybe she type the number wrong. Again, another long buzz.

"I-I think the telephone is br-broken.." Dahyun said to Sana.

"Is that so? Let's go to the other one maybe that really is broken." Sana replied and walk outside. Dahyun immedietly followed. Dahyun dial Tzuyu's  phonen number. But again, she just recieved a long buzz. She tried calling the number again. Hands fidgeting, walking side by side. She's nervous. The phone just let out another long buzz.

"Ho-How about a cellphone?" Dahyun turn around asking Sana.

"We don't have cellphone Dahyunie." Sana calmly said.

"Yo-You know daejun?" Dahyun asked and Sana just raised a brow.

"De-Deajun th-the place? Yo-You don't know that?" Dahyun now is nervous. Is she dreaming?

"Ne-Never heared of that for years I lived here in Seoul..." And that's how Dahyun start moving back and forth. Biting her on nails, walking back and forth, another hand on her hair.

"Tell ne where are we?" Dahyun ask. Serious expression carved on her face.

"Gyeongyeop." Sana replied.

"Wh-What? Wh-Where am I?" Dahyun was more nervous. She never heard of this place since day1. She start thingking of those 'what if's'.

'What if I'm dreaming? What if I'm not on the earth? What if they're just aliens? What if I'm on the past? What if I got into another dimension? What if I li--' Dahyun thought was cut off when Sana speak.

"Dahyunnie? Are you okay?" Sana worreiedly ask and put a hand on Dahyun shoulder.

"Are you real? Where am I?" Dahyun asks.

"Amnesia? I-I don't know. What's happening to you?"

"Amnesia?? Why do I remember my name, what happen after the accident, my sister name, and my sister number?"

"Ah-I don't know Dahyunnie. Maybe you need sometime. Need some rest." Sana said as she hold Dahyun hands and lead her back to her room. They got back from the room, again.

"We will talk about this okay?" Sana said as she push Dahyun head in the bed.

"You need some time. You're stress from what happen. You can stay here and I, we will help you with your problem. And maybe we can fix all of this." Sana continued. She comb Dahyun's head until it drive to sleep.

"We'll see Dahyunnie. We'll see."

Dahyun woke up for the 2nd time this day. She look out the window and saw the sun was going down. She sighed deeply. She sit u and process what's happening. She can't help but cry. She don't know where she is. She don't what will happen next. She don't know if she can go back. She think and think. Her tears was flowing through her cheek. A girl opened the door.

"Why are you crying Dahyunnie?" Sana asked worriedly and hugged the girl.

'At least the people here is kind' Dahyun thought.

"Are you okay now?" Sana removed her from the hug to look at Dahyun.

"Maybe you really forget this Dahyun-ah. Maybe it's because you're so stress. You forget things."

"I DIDN'T FROGET THINGS!" Dahyun shouted. Sana was shocked. "I-I'm sorry Sana. I-I just really do-don't know what is happening.." Dahyun said between her sobs. Sana just flashed a smile and pull Dahyun for a tight hug.

Dahyun decided to fix this by being calm. She slowly let herself be calm. She know everything was messed up but atleast she's fine. She need sometime to forget all her problems amd fix alll of this, this things that caused her for being depressed.

A day past. Dahyun decided to move on her feet. She decided to put her problems away for a second. She started a new journey to her life.

Dahyun told Sana that she wanted to help, so that even just a little, she can give back the good things Sana did for her.

It was her desision, to help at the hotel. Can she manage to forget just a bit of her problems and start another step in her life again.

Dahyun finally getting in her feet. She told Sana that she will help the manager at her hotel. At first Sana really don't want to accept it, she just want to help Dahyun. But the latter really wants to help so she let Dahyun help her.

"So...give you a tour before starting your work tomorrow?" Sana offered which Dahyun gladly accept. They walk silently. It was not awkward, it's somehow relaxing for both of them.

"First! We're going to the favorite place of fhe guests." Sana lead Dahyun at the back of the hotel were they can see a park. There's fountain with different colored lights that's reflecting at the water and makes it looks like it has color. It was night so the park was more more beautiful because of the lights everywhere. Old, young, kids. Different ages are in the park, enjoying the moment. Dahyun glance at Sana and saw the girl smiling while her eyes roam around the people. Dahyun can't help but smile at the sight of seeing Sana smile. It was like, she's happy that the manager was smiling.
 
Sana intorduce every places, every corner that she can to Dahyun. They were walking through the hallway outside. When Sana saw a bench and decided to ask Dahyun to sit for a bit.

"Want to really-get-to-know eachother?" Sana ask that makes Dahyun chuckle a bit.

"But this time I want you to be the first to speak." Dahyun replied.

"Okay then. Throw your question's."

"Uhmm...about your family? Dad and Mom you know.."

"My oka-san was..well she's good at magic. She magic herself to dissapear and never came back again." Sana chuckle bitterly. Dahyun puts her left hand on Sana's back and rub it smoothly. Signalling her to continue.

"My oto-san. He's the one who take care of me since I was a kid and he's the one who gave me this responsibilty too. But sadly, he caught of gaurd because of heart attack. It's funny right? I really don't have anyone." Sana chuckle bitterly again. She can't hell but to cry. Flashing the memories when her Mom and Dad died. Dahyun panic at the sight seeing Sana cry so she pull Sana's body and pressed it in her own. She pull her to a tight hug.

"Don't cry we're here. We're going to help you Sana." She patt Sana's back softly until the girl stop. Sana pushed Dahyun to look at the girl eyes. Her brown eyes meet the monolided one. Is she really catching feelings? Seriously like, they meet just day's ago. Really. Sana is whipp for Dahyun.

"H-How about you. Family." Sana sit properly again and flashed a smile.

"My Dad went to another family. Maybe we're really just enough for him." Dahyun explained and let out a small chuckle.

"My Mom..she di-died that day. When I lost my job and here I am. Lost. Lost of thought's, lost of a lot. Like a really lot. I really don't know what's happening, but I'm gonna move forward again." Dahyun flashed a smile on herself.

"And also I have a sister. She's kind, smart but stubborn sometimes too." Dahyun was smiling. Sight are getting blurry. She misses her sister. Now was Sana's turn to hug Dahyun.

"Like you said. We're going to help eachother Dahyun-ah. And I'm always here for you." Sana tighten the hug. Dahyun feel safe whenever Sana's hands was touching her. She feels safe. Is there something feelings was envolving..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry guys if it's too short and I'm so slow in updating my story. I'm just doing some other important stufds;-;. Thank you for all the support♡

 

~kamsamida^-^