Chapter 1

Imaginary Love
Kim Dahyun, A 20 year old woman who is making the best that she can for herself and her family. She works on a gadget company. She's the assistant of the company since last last year. She has a family but never have her own family.


Saturday
7:30am
Dahyun cursed herself when she saw the time. It's already 7:30am and her manager said she needs to be there in exactly 8am. She goes straight to the bathroom, brush her teeth and grab anything that she can wear. After that she grabs her key beside her bed and run downstairs.

"You're not going to eat you breakfast?" A suddenly voice pop up that makes Dahyun stop from running.

Dahyun slowly look at her back and saw her mother that has the brightest smile on her face. "I need to go now eomma I'm late." And then Dahyun returned the smile. She quickly run outside getting into her car. She's sure godjihyo will kill her.



"AGAIN? AND AGAIN, AND AGAIN! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU NOT TO BE LATE!?" Jihyo shouts from her office. Dahyun is just there. Sitting straight not looking up. She don't want to meet those angry killer eyes.

"AND THIS?" Jihyo throws all the folder's and envelope's Dahyun made for 3 weeks staright.

"I DON'T WANT THIS SH*T!!" Jihyo said angrily super duper angry.

"YOU KNOW WHAT KIM DAHYUN? YOU'RE FIRED!"
Dahyun looked up, eyes widened.

"B-But ma'am I-I pr--"

"Shut up Dahyun. Get out."

"But ma-ma'am ple--"

"I SAID GET OUT!" Jihyo shouts. Dahyun can't handle her tears anymore so she cried and get out from the office. She went to the bathroom to cry and cry when suddenly her phone rings.

"H-Hello Tzuyu-ah."

"E-Eonnie!! Come here at the JYP hospital now! please!" Tzuyu cried.

"Wh-What? What happened? I'm coming!!" Dahyun wipes her tears and run towards the parking lot. She's so worried that she don't care how fast her car now is. Thank God she arrived safe and sound.

"Tzuyu??" Dahyun shouts when she saw her sister on the bench outside of a hospital room.

"TELL ME WHAT IS HAPPENING?" 

"E-Eomma. She's.." Tzuyu can't finish the sentence.

"SHE'S WHAT? TZUYU! SHE'S WHAT?" Dahyun shakes her sister.

"Sh-She is dead.." Tzuyu whispers those last words.

"WHAT IS IT?" Dahyun can't resist it anymore so she hold the doorknob. When she was about to turn it, Tzuyu held her hands. Begging for her not to open the door. But Dahyun slam Tzuyu hands and opened the door. When she open the door she was suprised by a women who is in the bed. She walk slowly. First step. Second heavy step. And then when she step for the third time. She saw the face clearly. Her vision got blured. Her tears escape from her eyes. And then she feels her knees was about to collapse. And it happens. She fall from the floor. She shouts through the room.

Tzuyu went inside and hug her sister.

"This morning wh-while cleaning your room. Sh-She suddenly collapse. I heard her scream so I went upstairs immedietly. I saw her on the floor. So I called the ambulance for help. When we-we got here. The doctor said she's already...dead." Tzuyu cried again. Dahyun sobs get more heavier and heavier. She stands up and hug her mother.

"E-Eomma. Why did you left us? EOMMA!" Dahyun held her mother tighter.




Monday
7am
Dahyun is there looking at the caffin of her mother. She's just blank. She lost her job and her mother at the same date, same day, same freakin' time. She think she lost everything except for her sister. Tzuyu was so worried 'cause her sister hasn't eaten since the day her mother died. She keeps telling her sister to eat but the latter just shrug her and don't eat whatever Tzuyu gives. Tzuyu thinks her sister needs some time to recover.

"Dahyun unnie." Tzuyu starts. Dahyun just blank still looking at the coffin. Tzuyu clears .

"Dahyun unnie. Please eat. I know you have a lot of problems but you need to eat unnie." Tzuyu said while passing a meal infront of Dahyun. Dahyun looked at her sister and smiled widely. 

"Tzuyu-ah. Promise me don't leave okay?" Dahyun tears began to fall from her cheeks. "You're the only one I have now." Dahyun containued and hugged her sister.

Tzuyu gladly accept it, and pat her sister's back using her other hand. Dahyun seemed not really fine. But Tzuyu thinks just a bit time and her happy pill sister will be back.

Days past and it's time for them to bury thier mother. As the coffin is now ready to be thrown with many soil. All of the people throw flowers. Then the workers started to shove some soil and throw it down into the coffin. Dahyun and Tzuyu cried and cried. Dahyun feel like she lost everything in her. She suddenly hugged her sister. Thight. So thight, as if she will lost too. Tzuyu did the same. Now they need to live just both of them.


At night
9pm
"Tzuyu-ah. I'm going out for a bit stay here okay?" Dahyun said while putting her shoes.

"Okay unnie." And then Dahyun pats Tzuyu head.

Dahyun said she's just going out but the thruth is she's going in a bar. When she got there. She started to order heavy beers that surely will make her drunk.

1 hour-3 bottles
2 hours-7 bottles
3 hours-9 bottles
4 hours-14 bottles

Dahyun think she needs to go home now. With all of the beer she drinks. Can she drive home safely? Dahyun still did try even though she knows that she is super drunk.

She get into the car and started to drove. She cried while driving. She drove and drove until she loses her break she didn't care what will happen to her. She didn't stop the car and then this happen. She lose control of her car and her car went out of the road and rolled over the forest. Dahyun's car is crashed, and so Dahyun..?