Thirty-one

Vain [Revised]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tipsy and crying over my stories. I'm absolutely panicking about Vain: 7 Years because I'm stuck between a sisterly/brothely relationship or a 'I-like-you-even-though-you-ain't-blood-related' relationship. I CANNOT. It's 2 a.m. where I am, and I'm contemplating about 7: Years... Maybe I should just end it (-ω-、)

P.S. I'm obsessed with Rowoon, Chani and Hwiyoung of SF9.

Hyunji’s POV:
I sat at the bar as I scanned around the room looking for that Namjoon guy I had met before. I had asked Jackson to come with me to Base, since I didn't want to look like a loner. He was so happy that I did so, but then he had ditched me the moment we entered to go to the dance floor. I sighed in disappointment when I couldn't find Namjoon.

"Oh, Hyunji ssi?" I turned to my side, and fortunately it was him! My insides became happy at the sight of him. "What are you doing here? I thought you didn't like these kinds of places?"

I bit my lower lip, "Uhhh, I came because…" I thought of an excuse, "I came because it's my friend's birthday! We're celebrating it!"

"Friend's birthday? Then where are your friends?"

"Uhh...they're dancing! On the dance floor!" I pointed to basically nobody.

He laughed at and took a seat right beside me. "Yah, I know you came alone.” Shoot.

"I didn't exactly come alone." I said as a matter of fact. I faced straight ahead towards the dance floor. "I came with a guy for your information."

"A guy?" I heard him say, "Oh wow. I never thought a girl like you would ever get a man." He laughed. I glared at him secretly but liking the way he laughs also.

"Yo! Namjoonie!" says Jackson as he comes up to us.

"Jackson oppa!" I said as I wrapped my arm around his. "He's being a jerk to me!"

"Namjoon?" Jackson chuckles, "Namjoon is one of my friends. He's a cool guy." My jaws almost drop from hearing that they were friends. Him and Namjoon fist pump one another as they greeted each other.

"So, you're the man that came with Hyunji." Said Namjoon.

"Hyunji? Oh right, you guys met once before," said Jackson. "Hyunji and I have known each other since we were little. We go way back." He continued. I literally wanted to shoot myself at the moment. Although they were conversing with each other about me, and about their past, I was invisible to them. They were IGNORING me! Especially Namjoon! I came here to see him and yet he chooses Jackson over me! UGH.

Wait…Hyunji what the-. What are you even thinking?! I faced away from them as I felt my face burn up. "No, no. I do not like him." I mumbled to myself.

"Like who?" asked Jackson. I immediately turned to the two boys who were staring at me. "Hyunji ah, you like someone? I never knew!" It's not you, Jackson. I looked to Namjoon who seem to not give a damn. He was busy on his phone when suddenly his expression changed. He turned away with his back facing Jackson and I while talking furthermore with whoever was on the phone before turning back to us.

"Jaehee is at the hospital," I heard him say to Jackson, "I have to get going."

"Wait, what happened?" Jackson asks. “Why is she at the hospital?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter