Pt.2

//Sunflowers//
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here she was in Japan in a small village called Kawaguchiko. She could feel her legs throbbing as she walked along the lake to get to her destination. After she graduated university she landed a job as a graphic designer for a pretty big company that paid her very well but even with a nice apartment in Seoul with a magnificent view and luxurious cars she felt unfulfilled and she knew exactly what was missing...or who was missing from her life.

After asking around and looking for Mina she finally found where she was. This time she hoped she really was here.

Chaeyoung looked at her phone; it had no service, she sighed as she swept her forehead as sweat began to form. The summer wind was very hot and the bright sun didn't help that. 

As she 20 minutes passed her feet started to hurt because of the small but sharp stones everywhere and the gravel would somehow find it's way into her shoes. She stopped for a moment to get the gravel out along with the pebbles and that's when she heard the noises of an engine. She whipped her head and she saw a large pick-up truck in the distance. It was probably the only vehicle that one could drive in this area. 

As it came closer she knew it belonged to a farmer as there were different types of vegetables and etc in the back of the truck. She waved at it for it to stop. 

Maybe I could get a ride, Chaeyoung thought.

The truck gradually came to a stop and the driver rolled down the window. He was the opposite of what chaeyoung thought he'd look like. He looked quite young, around the same age as her and not an old man like she thought, he was also really handsome and had some foreign features to him.

"Hey there!" He greeted her in fluent Japanes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter