Pt.1

//Sunflowers//
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina had always wanted to work at a farm, near fields of different types of flowers. Sunflowers were her favourite. She loved them. Chaeyoung used to think they were ugly, to which Mina would always reply in her angelic voice; "No flower is ugly, then it wouldn't be a flower".

"I wanna grow a sunflower" Mina's eyes lit up as she talked about them, "Not the small ones, the BIG BIG ones" She spread her arms. The 17-year-old stared at her best friend's face and how it lit up every time she talked about sunflowers or just flowers in general. She was cute, Chaeyoung couldn't deny that.

"We could grow a whole field together" Chaeyoung brought her hand's up to give them a peck, Mina as always shied-away and blushed because of the small gesture of love. It was enough to make her heart feel like it'd burst any second and 'cause butterflies in her stomach. It had been 3 years but she still hasn't gotten 'used to' her kisses and touch. She feels a new spark every time.

"I have a flower with me right now" Sana smirked, pausing Mina from her rant. Sana was their best friend, she was clumsy, cute and most of all she was openly gay. Chaeyoung was surprised when Mina decided to talk to her when no one did when she first came out. To be honest, Chaeyoung thought Mina herself was homophobic, considering her background and her conservative parents.

Thanks to that, Chaeyoung started considering the possibilities of the girl being fine with Chaeyoung's uality and even liking her. Well, that's what happened. Chae asked her out as a joke, it was just them casually flirting with one another. Chaeyoung checked multiple times to see if she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter