I’m Sick And Tired But I Felt Better

I Will Protect You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been a few days since Yena last came to Yuri’s house. Yuri has been missing her. Her girlfriend, never visited after.

 

YN: I’m sick and tired, of being sick and tired. I’m literally sick. I can’t go visit Yuri while I’m like this. I’m barely even doing anything.

 

Yena’s the one taking care of herself. Yuri’s wondering why Yena’s not answering her texts, only leaving them “seen.”

 

YR: I’ll go to that girl’s house, Choi Yena’s not even visiting me. I’ll go return the favor of checking on her.

 

And yes, she did go to Yena’s house. Both Yuri and Yena know where the other lives, that’s why they can go to the other’s house.

 

YR: I’m guessing, she’s bored, lazy, or whatever.

 

When Yuri arrived at Yena’s house. She rang the doorbell, and was waiting for Yena. Yena came down to see a bored Yuri.

 

YN: Why are you here? (in a hoarse voice)

 

YR: You’re sick and tired, I can tell, so I had to return the favor on checking on you.

 

YR: (I’ll stay with her as long as I could, living with this girl is an amazing experience.)

 

YN: Thanks...

 

Both got upstairs, Yena didn’t get a cold, she just had a painful headache and a coughing problem. So it’s safe that they’re close to each other.

 

They were in the bedroom and another conversation began.

 

YR: How did you get sick?

 

YN: Stress, with a lot of shouting, frustration, I hate myself. I regretted hearing what Chaeyeon said.

 

YR: What’s wrong with Chaeyeon and you?

 

YN: Teasing, telling me that I had a girlfriend, I had to deny a bunch of times until I told them the truth. But I didn’t say your name. I just told them I had a girlfriend.

 

YR: That’s some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter