You ing Idiot!

I Will Protect You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

?: Yuri, you gotta run away! You don’t want to see me getting beaten up right?

 

YR: I can’t leave you there, you’re my protector right?

 

?: You ing idiot! You said that, I didn’t confirm it. I ain’t going to protect you anymore!

 

With all the past lovers and the many times Yuri had fallen in love with guys. She still had one crush on a girl named Choi Yena.

 

Jo Yuri had a long-time crush on Yena, from middle school, until now. They already graduated university. So it was completely fine that she would confess it to Yena.

 

But Choi Yena is different. If men act like they promised that they won’t leave you, you’re going to regret it. But in Yena’s case, she’s honest.

 

Choi Yena was a cold girl crush. Many girls fall for her. Yuri was one of them, though, Yena didn’t even notice.

 

While Yuri was running away from her lover, she bumped into Yena. She didn’t recognize her at first but just by the voice she heard, it was her.

 

YN: Yuri, you okay?

 

YR: I’m not!

 

YN: Didn’t expect that. From all the girls who bumped on me, they told me they were fine. Did your lover leave you again?

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter