The Confession

I Will Protect You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri ran home, crying because she left her lover, she had been in a relationship so many times that she’s used to being heartbroken.

 

But also, when she heard what Yena said, she was always right. She named them, they didn’t promise her.

 

She regretted hearing that but she was told many times by Yena. No one’s going to comfort Yuri.

 

Until, Yena decided that she should go to Yuri’s house to check on her.

 

YN: That damn idiot is crying now. I hate these men, they’re ing disgusting, why do they even exist like that?

 

YN: They’re offensive, I should check Yuri, I know she’s crying right now. I know where Yuri lives, I had gone to her house without her knowing.

 

Yuri was still crying at this point, she literally needed someone to help her. She felt hopeless, she shouldn’t have a lover after this.

 

Yena now arrived, opened the door without even knocking. Sat on the couch, to wait for Yuri.

 

Yuri walked downstairs, Yena knew that it was her, she stayed on the couch until Yuri saw her.

 

YR: Choi Yena, what are you doing here?

 

YN: You’re crying right now, I knew it. You were hurt when I said everything earlier. Come here, I’ll tell you the truth.

 

Yuri ran to the couch and hid her face on Yena’s shoulder. She was too embarrassed to show her face to Yena, but it was completely fine for the other.

 

YN: You know what? I used to be like that back in the early days.

 

YR: You did?!

 

YN: I was pretty shy back then, I’m like you, fell in love with men, got a relationship with some of them, broke up, I cried, no one helped me.

 

YN: So that’s when I realized that I hated men. Now that I’m the crush of the girls, I’m aware that I’m forced to act tough. I’m usually cold in public.

 

YR: I didn’t know you were a softie!

 

YN: That’s why I’m here. I felt sorry for what I said earlier, it hurt both of us anyways. The way I said that, I attacked myself. I don’t know why.

 

YR: Are you usually this soft on the inside?

 

YN: It’s always like that. They think of me as the man. I hated that I was boyish, but I also hated being girlish.

 

YN: But if I was going for boyish, I would have been tough on you but I ain’t. If I were girlish, I woul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter