⠀⠀⠀water of the womb。

𝖈𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖓 : a witch au applyfic!

now playing
MAGIC

✩ 03-31-20: hello! welcome to the cheatsheet and thank you for taking interest in this applyfic!

The overview

what's it about?

Coven is essentially about seven witches, born from the lone willow tree at the heart of an isolated island. Thanks to humans' newfound love for technology and trust in their own "power," the belief in magic is dying, resulting to a mass boycott of all things fantasy - Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy, Sandman, and what have you. Thankfully, a coven in the middle of Namiseon Island still exists and it is now up to them to save magic.

The mood

what's it gonna be?

The story is going to be lighthearted, full of crack, but will most likely feature some heart-wrenching narratives from the sisters when it comes to their relationship with and among each other. I don't know, it all depends on the characters you will make!

The character

what are they supposed to be like?

Each sister's broad personality is outlined in the plotlines page. However, what was provided was merely a skeleton. Password is a link to your current favorite song. It is up to you to fill them up with muscles and fats and everything else to make them as witchy and as alive as possible.

The faceclaim's age must be around '95 to '03 liner. Red Velvet's Kim Yerim is taken. Also, female Asian witches only but their uality may be explored !

WHAT IS A FAMILIAR? A familiar is essentially the witches' animal counterpart. Think patronus from Harry Potter. In the questions part of the app, one of the q's asks about your relationship with your familiar. I'd like it if you expound on that, too! Make it as fun and as quirky as possible! Firefly is taken.

WHAT IS A SPECIALTY? For Haewon, her specialty is potions-making. Your witch could take any specialty from under the sun! You may choose to research on this as there are several posts on it online.

The brownie points

what do i need to get your attention?

fun apps that make me crack up! red velvet?? oh my girl??? gfriend????? pLS!! i also want you to get the nitty gritty like get deep with your applications!! give me a headache! Feel free to ask away below!!

「MINTLEAF DESIGNS」