⠀⠀⠀blood of the coven。

𝖈𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖓 : a witch au applyfic!
130*180

MOGSEONG

#color : jupiter

As wise as the oldest celestial body of this system. As calm as the clouds that brew around it, with a mind as vast as its surface.

✩ NAME: here 
✩ FACECLAIM: here
✩ FAMILIAR: here 
✩ SPECIALTY: here

Being the eldest of the seven sisters, Mogseong is the coven's wisest. She is graceful and calm like an ocean that runs deep. Bound to be the coven's high priestess, she keeps her sisters in check although they don't always heed her warnings.


a
v
B
L
E

130*180

geumseong

#color : venus

Like a flower that blooms in the middle of a rough road. Like the graceful swan floating across a lake. Like the twilight sky fighting over light and dark.

✩ name: here 
✩ faceclaim: here
✩ familiar: here 
✩ specialty: here

The second eldest of the sisters is the most beautiful - and she knows it. Geumsong invests in taking care of herself and her image and seems to have forgotten her duties as a witch. The only time she remembers she is a witch is when she uses her craft to attract unkowing hunters in the forest. Out of the seven, she wants to be human the most.


a
v
B
L
E

130*180

HWASEONG

#color : mars

As ferocious as an enraged flame. As fiery as a hungry lioness. As angry as a righteous beast.

✩ name: here 
✩ facelaim: here
✩ familiar: here 
✩ specialty: here

Among the sisters, Hwaseong is the one with the most pronounced fighting spirit. As an activist (golly gee, does she hate that term), it was her idea to save the dying art of witchcraft and restore its glory.


a
v
B
L
E

130*180

JIGU

#654321 : earth

Grounded, like the soil of this earth. Rooted, like the trees of this forest. Falling, like the leaves of these trees.

✩ name: haewon 
✩ faceclaim: red velvet's kim yerim / yeri
✩ familiar: firefly
✩ specialty: potions-making

Born at a turbulent time, Haewon was conceived by the power of the earth's aggression and her need to be saved from destructive humans. With the fire of the earth's anger, the fourth witch was destined to be linked to this planet with a connection that runs deep. Hence, her love for nature and fighting for its preservation.


T
a
k
e
n

130*180

haewangseong

#color : neptune

Like a cold winter breeze. Like a silent predator with an eye on its prey. Like a silent assassin.

✩ name: here 
✩ faceclaim: here
✩ familiar: here 
✩ specialty: here

Of the seven witches, Haewangseong is the hardest to get along with. She is silent most of the time but once she does open , something hurtful hurls out of it. Sadly, she is just misunderstood. Despite her mean stature, she is always by her sisters' side and will not hesitate to hurt anyone who messes with them.


a
v
B
L
E

130*180

toseong

#color : saturn

Playful, like a child. Precious, like a gem. Frolicsome, like a brat.

✩ name: here 
✩ faceclaim: here
✩ familiar: here 
✩ specialty: here

Not quite the youngest, but Toseong sure does act like she is. Her playful mind gets the better of her most of the time, but her creativity is just what might help the sisters save their craft.


a
v
B
L
E

130*180

myeongwangseong

#color : pluto

This is a wild card. Feel free to add any details! Myeongwangseong, however, remains the youngest.

✩ name: here 
✩ faceclaim: here
✩ familiar: here 
✩ specialty: here

This is a wild card. Feel free to add any details! Myeongwangseong, however, remains the youngest.


a
v
B
L
E

「MINTLEAF DESIGNS」