Serving the uncle named Jeon Jungkook.

My Little Miss Not So Innocent
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]CHAPTER 002.[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Serving the uncle named Jeon Jungkook.[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

"Half an hour?" Sana voiced raised a little bit higher, becoming nervous. Wouldn't Jeon Jungkook be in a bar? It took an hour from the Jeon Mansion to the bar, how could he go back so quickly.

No, she has to get home sooner than him. otherwise all the previous disguise will be exposed. It would all be over if Jeon Jungkook sent her back to Minatozaki's residence, she would have been slept by him for nothing.

" Driver, please speed up and step on the gas pedal hard" she took out more money from her bag and passed it to the driver in front. She must hurry back before Master Jeon. 

Sana got out of the taxi and hurried to the gate of Jeon's Mansion. She has changed into a pair of crisp short sleeved shirt and jean, the heavy makeup on her face has also been wiped clean. But there was a heavy small of alcohol on her body that she, herself couldn't even bear the smell of. 

Who knew that Jeon Jungkook who was on a business trip would just come back and who would know that Jeon Jungkook who has been to the bar, won't look for a pretty girl there, but instead come back and sleep with her. 

"Uncle Chen, is the sir back?" Sana took a deep breath, opened the door, and went into the living room, she asked the butler standing at the door. 

"Not yet, ma'am."

"Oh!" Sana breathed a sigh of relief, and rushed upstairs without waiting for another word from Uncle Chen.

She ran in a hurry and ignored the samoyed dog who ran out to greet her in the second floor room. 

"Hayan-ah, go play by yourself!!" 

"woof woof woof" Hayan was ignored by Sana and barked a few times in displeasure. It followed Sana into the room, where she took off her clothes, took a bath, washed her hair and put some fragrance on herself, in time to service the uncle named Jeon Jungkook.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter