That's her own husband she was flirting with!

My Little Miss Not So Innocent
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]CHAPTER 001.[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]That's her own husband she was flirting with![/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

In the noisy bar, Sana Minatozaki, thinking about how she played a prank on Sachiko before leaving the house couldn't help but feel good. She laughed in glee and downed another glass of wine.  As the night wore on, she got bolder as she got more and more drunk, accepting a bet by her best friend, Momo. 

"Sana, the next person that walks in, if its a guy, you kiss him, if it's a girl, I'll go." Momo said, drunk.

"Bet." Sana said, too drunk to think clearly. 

Soon enough, at the dim doorway, a man stepped forward. From where Sana was sitting, she could not see clearly the man's face, let alone what he looked like.

Since she had agreed on the gamble, regardless if he was ugly or dirty, Sana was urged by Momo to go ahead, Sana picked up her courage under influence of the alcohol.

"Come on! Don't be shy!" Sana quickly stepped forward to stopp the man, She raises her head and saw the man's y lips. "Just a small kiss will do." She stood on tiptoe and kissed the man directly on his lips. Who cares what he looks like? As long as his lips looks y is all that matters, she thought to herself.

As soon as their lips touch, the man pushed Sana away. "Get lost!" The man's voice was cold and stern filled with deep disatisfaction. Sana was wearing a crop top which exposed her y midriff, miniskirt and glamorous heavy makeup, He obviously regarded her as an indecent woman. 

Sana was pushed away and took a step back,  she rasied her eyebrows and smiled towards Momo, then turned to look at the man's face.

A good looking face, as if sculpted by someone, without the s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter