Episode 3- Extra Kkura

Extra-ordinary You (Kkuchaen ver)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm not the heroine?! 

Sakura runs to the kitchen and makes a dash for the comic book. 

"No!" Mint Choco Fairy tries to reach it before Sakura gets it but it's too late.

Sakura flips to the front of the book, where character introduction is. She scan through the pages.

Main character... Nope

Side character... Not there

Extras.....

Miyawaki Sakura 

"This is such a childish comic! So childish!" 

"Romance comics are meant to be childish" 

"But I'm not even the main character! Me! The pretty and amazing Miyawaki Sakura!" 

"It's okay, you also have a role to do and say what the writer decides!"

"Thats the worst part! I'm doing this for Ahn Yujin and Kim Minjoo!" 

Sakura stands up in anger and points at the sky. 

"LISTEN UP HERE MR WRITER. YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO FREAKING RIGHT TO DECIDE WHAT THE HECK I SAY OR DO. I'M GONNA PROVE YOU WRONG AND I'M GONNA MAKE MYSELF THE MAIN CHARACTER. I'M GONNA..." 

Mint Choco Fairy states at Sakura, "I bet the writer didn't know she could be this aggressive." 

Saggak! 

Sakura opens her eyes, calmly seated in art class. 

Here we go again. 

She sees Minjoo handing out the supplies...with sunlight shining on her. 

Wow, so the sun shines on her so that Yujin falls in love even more? 

Minjoo sits beside Sakura and the sun shines on her. 

"Minjoo, could you scoot over a little?" 

​​​​​​"Oh, um okay, sure,"

Finally! The sun is shining on me too! Take that stupid author!"

Her happiness only lasted a few seconds when the sunlight shifted over to shine only on Minjoo.

Feeling irritated, Sakura makes Minjoo shift over more.

"Minjoo, could you scoot over a little bit more?"

Sakura wiggles her way to the middle of the seat and pushes Minjoo off.

"S-sakura, what's wrong?"

"Nothing! I just wanted to sit here today!"

"Alright, I'll sit down there."

Minjoo moved down to sit next to Yujin, and Sakura enjoyed the warmth of the sunlight....

.....until the sun shifted again to shine on Minjoo.

"What?! Unbelievable...how could this happen-"

Sakura stops speaking as wind blows towards Minjoo and Minjoo starts tying her hair up.

Yujin watches Minjoo tie her hair and Sakura scoffs in disbelief.

"Wow, so all the attractive things go to Kim Minjoo? "

Saggak!

"Miyawaki Sakura, could you come forward please?"

Hmm?

"What are you waiting for? It's your turn to be the model today, everyone give her a round of applause!"

Sakura tucks her hair excitedly behind her ears and walks down the steps...

...and trips while hitting a canvas, causing Yujin's pencil to drop down.

Sakura looks behind to see Yujin and Minjoo both picking up the pencil, their hands touching romantically.

Sakura cringes and picks herself up, walking to the seat in front.

"Right, everyone look at Sakura. From different sides of Sakura, she will look different and thus it can be said that you are drawing different people. Begin drawing!"
 

The teacher walks around the class and spots Yujin's drawing.

"Oh my! Yujin, you are so talented! Look at those !"

The class swarms to Yujin's canvas and begins gushing over it.

"But...that doesn't really look like Sakura...it looks a little like Minjoo," Yena comments, looking at Minjoo from Yujin's view.

"It is Minjoo!"

"No it's not! Who are you to comment on my artwork anyway?"

"Yeah, Yena, shut up!"

Yena pouts and continues mumbling.

Sakura sits in her seat and looks at the crowd bored.

"Hey, yall. I'm here too, you know?"

Nobody replied.

"Hello? HELLOOO?!"

"Alright that's it."

Sakura stands up and smashes a plaster statue of some ancient Greek guy behind her.

Everyone looks up from Yujin's sketch and stares at Sakura, astonished.

"So this is how i can get your attention, huh?"

Sakura continues smashing another statue.

"HA."

Sakura smiles proudly.

Saggak!

Sakura is now seated in her seat again, and the rest of the class is busy sketching.

She looks behind her and sees the plaster statues back to normal.

What? How...

After class, Sakura scurries to the kitchen, and walks along the hallway. Everything seemed normal until...

"Oh gosh! What the heck is that?" 

Sakura sees furnitures floating along the hallway, chairs, papers, lamps, you name it.

---------------

"MINT CHOCO FAIRY!"

"I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS RIGHT NOW!" 

Sakura storms into the kitchen and Mint Choco Fairy instinctively backs away. 

"I smashed a statue today, and it totally broke into a million pieces" 

"But you know what, I heard the sound, and it returned back to where it was! Not a single scratch on it!" 

"And what's with the floating chairs?!" 

"Calm down now Miyawaki, sit down and have a look at this." 

Mint Choco Fairy ducked down under the table and took out a box - with much difficulty - and opened it up, revealing an amazingly intricate model. 

"We live in a romance comic, anything can happen here." 

"When this set lights up, it represents the stage which is controlled by the writer." 

Right now, we are in a secret place in this romance comic book, which is called the shadow. We are free to move around in the shadow. 

Nothing happens here unless it is intended by the author. 

As for the floating objects, it's because there are scenes that the author hasn't drawn yet, so you see stuff like that. "

" So that's why I was so nice to Kim Minjoo and I couldn't talk back to Kwon Eunbi! "

" Bingo! "

" But why can't Yena and Yuri remember what I say?"

" Because only characters that are self-aware remember what happens in the shadow.

But that doesn't mean you can do whatever you want.

Whatever happens, whatever you were doing, it will go according to the author's plan.

It's the same as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter