Part 6

Lost Sisters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the last day, the day they’re not going to see each other again, why? We’ll see...

 

Ryujin the motorbike and drove off with Yuna.

 

Y: Unnie! You’re so fast at riding!

 

R: Don’t worry Yuna, just hold on, we’ll be there in a minute or two.

 

Y: Okay!

 

And so, they did arrive at where Yuna works. Ryujin drove off again to go to the match. She parked her bike where no one could even steal it.

 

R: Here we go again, more beating, I hope Yeji’s okay with it...

 

Y: Hey Ryujin! You’re here!

 

R: Did the match already start?

 

Y: Yep! Your opponent has not yet arrived...

 

R: So, what’s the match you’re talking about?

 

Y: Just some regular juniors doing fist fighting.

 

R: I’ll go get ready then...

 

Y: Come on then!

 

R: Where’s Chaeryeong? Don’t leave her alone if she left!

 

Y: She’s actually inside waiting for you...

 

R: ...

 

Y: Just go now...

 

R: Yeah...

 

Ryujin, wasn’t expecting anything about her opponent. It would be too easy for her since Yeji and her always trained together back in the day.

 

Once Ryujin had her entrance of the match, she saw her opponent, looking tougher, it was the famous MoonByul.

 

Byul was known for being the cheesiest but the toughest fist fighter when compared to Ryujin.

 

Ryujin wasn’t ready for this, she had no choices left. She’s going to take a beating. 2 rounds, she would be knocked out later.

 

Y: Ryujin! Remember what I taught you!

 

C: Unnie! Don’t forget what she taught you!

 

R: Yes!!

 

The fight started, Ryujin did everything that she could but Byul was too experienced and used to this. Byul punched Ryujin hard in the face and Ryujin fell.

 

Y: Ryujin!

 

Ryujin felt that. Blood was spilling all over her face when she faced Byul and was punched again, this time, at her right waist. It was literally more painful than earlier.

 

Y: Aww man, what are you doing?

 

She couldn’t stand up, she felt the pain she was given back when she fought the unknown attackers. Of course she couldn’t even use a gun at this point.

 

C: Unnie! You should stand up!

 

She heard the referee count to 10, she knew she would lose the fight if she didn’t stand up.

 

1...

 

2...

 

3...

 

4...

 

5...

 

Ryujin stands up with a weak body, punches Byul in the face, punched her until she gave up.

 

Y: That’s it!

 

She didn’t win the game yet, when she was celebrating that Byul was knocked out,

 

Byul dragged her down and starte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter