Part 1

Lost Sisters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If Ryujin, Chaeryeong, and Yeji took a picture when they were children, they would do it again and so, they did. They really had fun when they have each other’s backs.

 

They were taught things a school teacher would teach. Everything, they were taught everything that would make sense and have a purpose.

 

Yuna and Lia would be schoolmates from childhood to university. They graduated a few years after and they would technically have a celebration party.

 

Yuna’s desired career was modeling, while Lia would go for photography. Lia could have gone the same career as Yuna but she barely had any confidence to do so.

 

Meanwhile, Ryujin, Yeji, and Chaeryeong we’re all just hanging around, doing their own things. But Ryujin watched Yeji do some fist fighting. She was inspired to do so. But it would happen later on.

 

Chaeryeong obviously didn’t do anything for a career, she just loves sticking with her only friends. And this is why the trio were inseparable.

 

One day, at a police station...

 

Ryujin decided that she would do posters to find her long lost sister the day before and stick it on the wall. Before she even did so, she saw a picture of herself as a kid and knew that someone was finding her.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter