Part 7

Lost Sisters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryujin couldn’t believe that she’s in the hospital, perhaps, a hospital room. She looked around and no one was there. She thought that she was dead.

 

But she wasn’t. Meanwhile at Yuna’s room...

 

Yuna was dreaming, she saw Ryujin there, waiting for her, they were going to move to a new house, both of them were on the vehicle.

 

The vehicle accelerated and they had fun there. Yuna told Ryujin something,

 

Y: Unnie,

 

R: What is it?

 

Y: I can’t live without you...

 

R: Don’t worry, I’ll be there by your side.

 

Y: Promise that you won’t leave me even after your death?

 

R: Always.

 

Y: I love you unnie!

 

R: No problem.

 

Yuna’s dream was somehow, related to what happened in real life. She doesn’t know about this because she’s dreaming.

 

A few minutes later, the dream came to a stop and Yuna saw a black color right in front of her eyes. She tried to open her eyes and she was on a bed.

 

She was also alone, this was, destiny. Both were fine, both were alone, both didn’t remember what happened right before their deaths.

 

But they lived, they didn’t know how, but it was possible.

 

Meanwhile, Yeji was suspicious that Ryujin didn’t really die. She followed Chaeryeong to the room until they saw an awake Ryujin.

 

Y: I thought she’s dead?!

 

C:

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter