Part 5

Lost Sisters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryujin brought the packed stuff into the house and would get ready of some things.

 

Y: Well, the room I’m talking about is done!

 

R: What do you mean?

 

Y: It’s already fixed!

 

R: Thanks then...

 

Y: So, what happened to your face?

 

R: (Am I supposed to say what happened earlier? Hell yeah, if I didn’t tell her the truth, she could have me reported but let’s see how it goes.)

 

R: A black eye, broken nose, got punched hard in the face by attackers. I should tell you the whole story since you might not understand why.

 

Y: Alright...

 

R: The night before midnight, Yeji and Chaeryeong went out for a walk in the night. They stumbled across a park and an unknown stranger.

 

Y: But why would they go out in the night?

 

R: The thing is, the stranger was about to threaten Chaeryeong when Yeji fought the stranger. And, it was a trap.

 

Y: I would regret seeing Yeji fight those people...

 

R: Yeji got badly beaten up, she’s in a situation like me now. Hurt knees and legs, they kicked her in the face and she couldn’t move or speak properly.

 

Y: Is she knocked out?!

 

R: That’s when Chaeryeong called me. I was at a motorbike shop to look for something. I bought a motorbike for myself and when I brought it outside, I answered it.

 

R: She told me that they were at a park with lots of strangers that might get her next. So I had to ride the bike and accelerate fast breaking the speed limit just to save them.

 

R: When I arrived, Yeji was already about to be knocked out when I did a grand entrance. Before I was going to beat em up, I promised Yeji and Chaeryeong that I could finish all of them.

 

R: Before I could even do so, two guys punched and kicked me, and one guy pushed me until the point that th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter