Prologue

The Dynasty of Deception

 

       He heard a scream in the middle of the night. He quickly got out of bed and ran into the hallway. He saw his grandparents and parents fighting in their human form against four other humans. He turned around and saw his little sister coming out from his parent’s bedroom. They both looked at each other then looked at their family fighting.

      “Daughter! Son! Get your kids and get out of here! Quickly!” grandmother demanded. “Your father will fight them off to give you a chance to escape!”

“But mo-“yelled my mother.

“GO! NOW!” yelled grandfather.

     His mother and father quickly turned around and saw their two kids standing there in the hallway. They ran up to them and picked them up and ran out the house through the back doorway into the woods. They heard gunshots coming from their house. The mother and father changed into their werewolf forms and had their son and daughter sit on them.

      While running, they got attacked out of nowhere from their right side causing their kids to fall off them. When the wolves stood back up, they saw two male vampires. The wolves knew who they were.

      “Look who we have here.” One vampire said. “You just made our job easier. Instead of coming to you, you came to us.”

      The wolves were backing up with their kids behind them. One of the vampires used their super speed and attacked the father. The mother tried to get involved in the fight, but the other vampire got in front of her and started fighting against her. The kids hid behind a tree while watching their parents fighting against the vampires, but that didn’t last that long.

      One vampire grabbed the kids father's head with their hands and twisted the head, killing him instantly. The kids screamed in horror. The vampire slowly walks up to the kids, when suddenly a flaming arrow comes in between them. The vampire quickly turned to his left and saw the hunters coming at them. The kids mother managed to escape from the other vampire and ran to her kids.

         “Kids you gotta go! Go now! Run! Just keep running!” the mother told her kids.

         “But mommy….”her son cried while embracing his little sister, who was also crying.

      “GO JIN!” his mom yelled. “Go take your sister to safety.” Their mother then got attacked by a hunter.                             While fighting the hunter, another hunter shot an arrow at the mother through her neck. She instantly falls to the ground losing blood through her neck.

       The vampires killed two hunters at that moment by breaking their necks. One of the last two hunters ran to one of the vampires. The vampire quickly grabs the hunter’s left arm twisting it around her back causing her to fall on her knees. The vampire raises his leg over her head and kicks down, causing her neck to break, killing her instantly.

     The second vampire grabs the last hunter from the back crushing his spine and ribs piercing his heart, killing him. Once all the hunters were dead, the two vampires walked up to the mother werewolf, who was laying on the ground losing blood fast.

       “Let's get this over with.” One vampire said.

      “Hyung, I got this.” The other one replied. He slowly walks up towards her head. He lifts up his leg and slams it on her head crushing her skull. The vampire went behind the tree where the kids were hiding, only to see them gone.

        “The kids are gone, Jimin.” he revealed. “They took the chance to get away.”

       Jimin who was cleaning his shoes after stomping the mother's head replied “Don’t worry hyung. We will find them eventually.”