Dare

Chaennie Oneshot
Please log in to read the full chapter

Clock ticks exactly 9 pm when we arrived at Irene unnie's rest house, it's been a long time since we got this chance to unwind and reunite with my college friends. All drinks are set, and the whole room was bombarded by the music from the speakers. We are all hyped by the idea of having fun together again. We play ton of games while dancing and drinking while some of us are enjoying singing at the karaoke. After playing different kind of games they came up to the idea to play the Dare game, and the only dare is to kiss a person on their lips, what a silly game, they are all excited to play since the spirit of the alcohol is running on their veins.

"You're dare is to kiss Jennie on her lips for 5 seconds" Wendy dared Irene

"whoooooo GO IRENE UNNIE" I hear their screams and laughter and here I am with my strange heartbeat, it is pounding and skipping a beat again and again. My heart is always like this when she's around and I hate it because I hate to admit that I fall in love to the one and only Jennie Kim. It's been 3 years since I felt this crazy heartbeat, but I can't help it I don't know how to unstop this, because I know, for her, I'm just her best friend, her hubby, her coffee buddy nothing more nothing less. I wanted to stop their kiss but I can't, at the first place we are in a game and second as far as I know Jennie unnie and Irene unnie has a mutual understanding and lastly I don't have a right cause she's not mine.

"Kiss!Kiss!Kiss" the voices set my senses back to reality. I saw their lips met and my heart start to melt and my body automatically face to the other side, but I was shock when Lisa put her hands around my shoulder.

"hanky?" she offers me her handkerchief, but I was just staring at her and to her hands with her hanky, so she put her hanky on my eyes gently and wipe my tears dry, that's when I realize that my eyes backstab me and tears starts to stream down I am crying silently to the scene I saw earlier.

"are you ok?" she whispers on my ear and I just smile at her to assure her that I'm fine

"Look at, Chae and Lisa, they are in their own little world" Yeri commented

"oh, it seems they want to have a their own moment so I guess you two will do the dare, and since you didn't pay attention with the kiss earlier we will extend your kiss for 10 seconds" Joy added

"What? NO?" not that I don't want to do the dare with Lisa, but I don't want to hurt Jisoo Unnie's feelings I know she has something with Lisa she told me so.

"It's just a dare Chae it's fine" Lisa told me, what she didn't even appeal to them.

Please log in to read the full chapter