Time (Umrin)

Gfriend Oneshot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

continuation... 

Yerin's POV

Leaving the church is the right thing to do. Leaving my bestfriend there is the least thing I would do but her happiness is more important to me. If she is happy I will be happy. I should.. I would.. Yes I'm happy but I can't ignore the pain that I'm going through right now. 

Being heart broken can't describe a million words but can stab you with million knifes in your heart until you can't breathe anymore. Your eyes are dull, your smiles faded, your dreams have been shuttered.

 I want to stop from crying and move on but everything I see, reminds me of her. All I want to do is to stay in my bed and cry until I fall asleep. I don't want to eat either even though I really love food. I don't want to feel this way but what can I do? Her impact to me is just so powerful that when I lost her, I also lost all my reason to live because all I know is that she is the reason why I live. The one person who made my life worth living for is gone and leaves me with nothing but memories, no sign of caring, and sympathy. 

Just plain memories.

And you know what hurts the most?
The fact that I'm just her best friend and yet I feel so much pain right now! A pain that she will never knew because all she can see is that I'm her best friend and nothing more.


_____________________________


It's been 2 months since the wedding and here I am being useless and wasted. I don't go out in my room, I don't properly eat,I don't talk to any one, I'm crying almost everyday, my parents and friends are worried about me. 

_____________________________


It's almost dark outside but my parents are not home yet. Since It's been 2 months locking my self in the house, I decided to go out.

I'm walking but I don't know where I am heading. People staring at me weirdly, well who wouldn't? When they see a girl walking in the cold weather, wearing her shirt and short no slippers and scattered hair? Tonight the snow fall for the first time in the year.

But I don't mind it all, all I can think of is..

 

 


..nothing..

 

I walk and walk until my feet brings me to the bridge. It's so cold that I can't feel my feet and hands.


 I found my self standing in the railings holding a metal that is connected to the bridge to prevent me from falling.

 

" aahhh what a peaceful sight" I was watching the calm sea under me while smiling sadly. Thinking of nothing but the pain and regrets that hunt me until now.

 

 


I want to rest from that pain. 
I smiled once more and then..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


I jump.

 

Annnd I jump. I Jump. JUMP. JUMP. JUMP. JUUUUUUUMMMMPP!! 

HOW COME I CAN’T FEEL THE WATER PAINFULLY MEET MY BODY?! 

I can feel someone pulled me away from the railings. I open my eyes and saw a familiar face. 

“ Unnie! What are you doing?!”
“JUST LEAVE ME ALONE! JUST LET ME DIE! “
“I can’t  Unnie! “
“Why?! Because you feel bad?! You feel guilty?! “
“No Unnie.. “
“THEN WHY?! “
“.. Because I LOVE YOU! “
I was taken a back. I don’t  know how to feel right now. 

“Why? If you don’t transferred to our school then you will not able to be friends with Sinb. If you don’t introduced her to Yuju then they not going to marry right now. You are the one to blame why I can’t  marry the person I love. If you don’t come in our life then maybe I will be the one to marry her instead of that man!!”

I was crying heavily and the rain starting to fall harder than before. I feel so dumb why did I let Sinb marry Yuju instead of me? Why did I feel so afraid? Is it because we are both girls? But why didn’t  I try my best to confess? 

My head hurts from so much crying. I can feel my body numb because of the cold. My heart squeezes every time I think of the situation. 

Everything went blurry and then I pass out. 

 


Flashback. 

I open my eyes, touching my head. It hurts. That was a really bad dream. 

I jump out in my bed. I need to be ready for school. 

 

 

 


I was walking in a dark narrow hallway on my way to school when I saw a wallet drop by a women I ran and pick up the wallet but accidentally a picture drop and I saw a familiar face on it. 

“A Miss? Can you please give me my wallet? “
“Is this yours? “
“Y-yes”
“ By any chance, did you know Hwang Eunbi?”
“Ahhh.. By any chance are you Jung Yerin? “
“Eehh? How do you know my n-“
She immediately offer her hand for a handshake
“I’m Kim Yewon. Nice to meet you Yerin-Unnie”
I was hesitate to offer my hand but I did it anyway. 


“how do y-“
“How do I know your name? Well, I’m from the future”
She said it with a proud smile on her face. 

“Future? PFFFTTBUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-wait SORR-HAHAHAHA!”

I can’t  stop my self from laughing so hard while the girl Yewon is still confused why did I laughed. 

“ Why are you laughing? I’m telling the truth! “
“Okay okay pffttt-hahaha I get you but I really need to go to school okay? Ahhmm Nice to meet you Yewon! “ I said while trying not to laugh. 

 

“ Hi Sinb!” I greeted the girl beside my sit who is busy watching something on her phone. She didn’t  respond. I try to still a kiss from her cheeks. She immediately turn her head to me and throw me a cold look. 
“There you go, you finally look at me. Good morning Sinb~”

“hmm” she replied. She is so cute and sweet. 

The bell rang and all the students started to go to their respected classrooms. 

“Okay class! Before we proceed to our lesson for today, I will going to introduce first your new classmate. Come here”
 
A cute girl enter our classroom. Wait a minute I know her! 

“ Hi everyone my name is Kim Yewon please take care of me. “

Yes. She’s  the crazy girl I met earlier. 

“Yewonssi, please take your sit beside Sinbssi. Sinbssi can you please take care of your new classmate? “
“Okay ma’am “ 
Yewon walk at us smiling staring at me. She sit beside Sinb. 

Someone’s POV

“Hi! I’m  Yewon but you can call me Umji” smiling at the person beside her. For some sort of reason Sinb’s heart melt when Umji spoke to her (well admit it we all do) . 
She smile and reach her hand. 


“I’m Sinb, nice to meet you Umji” She sweetly smile to Umji which is unlikely her.

“psst! Psst! PSSSSSTTTTTTT! “

“YERINSSI! Can you please be quiet? We are in the middle of the class”
“Sorry Ma’am “ lowering her head from embarrassment. 

“pssssssstttttt” She didn’t stop to take the attention of her seatmate. 

“whaaaaattt” Sinb whispered back. 

“nothing.. “

“ugghhh.. You’re annoying Jung Yerin “

Yerin can’t help but to feel jealous because Umji keep on stealing Sinb’s attention from her. And take note Sinb we’re smiling everytime she talk to Umji. Like what the heck?! Sinb is not the type who smile when you talk to her or the type who give you her damn attention but this cute squishy little girl make Sinb go from this :| to this :)  and Yerin really hate that. Not that she hate Sinb to be happy but she hate seeing her smile while she is not the reason of it. Not anymore. 

 


One day Yerin have decided to confront Umji about it. She wait for Umji at the school gate and drag her to the nearest park. 


“Umji I need to talk to you” 
“Unnie you don’t have to drag me,you just need to ask me if you want to talk. You know I’m willing to”


“I’m going straight to the the point here. So, what do you want Yewon? “

“What do you mean? “

“You are trying to steal Sinb from me and I can sense that! By any chance do you like Sinb?”

“Yes, I like her”


“Huwhatttt? So you like her? Like kind of romantic like?”

“No! “

“Then why are trying to steal Sinb from me”
“Because that’s the right thing to do! “
Yerin gasped. Why is it the right thing to do? Yerin grab her collar and look intensely to her eyes. 

“What are you trying to say? That I am not worthy for Sinb?! Are a homophobic? Because of what you are doing right now, you look like one”

“I’m not homophobic. It just that I know what will happen if you ended up together. “

“Are you a fortune teller? “

“No, I’m from the future! “
Yerin tightened her grip to the girl’s collar. 

“Bull!! Are you mocking huh?! “
“Ahh.. U-unnie I can’t breathe! R-release me and I will E-explain everything.”

Yerin released Umji and compose her self even though that she hate to admit but she has a soft spot for the girl that make her give the chance to explain her self. 

Yerin’s POV

“Unnie, I’m telling the truth. I really came from the future.”
I’m still confused and I can’t believe her. 

“Look Umji, I really adored you and like to be friends with you. So please can you stop stealing Sinb from me because she’s mine an-“
 
“Come with me, and I will show you what I am talking about.”
 She grabs my hand and pulled me somewhere. I don’t know where we are heading but one thing for sure I’m nervous right now. I know something wasn’t right. 


Umji drag me to an empty alley where we first met and grab something in her pocket. It was like a remote control with just 3 bottons on it. Yellow, red, and white. Umji push the yellow one and I saw a white hole slowly forming in front of us. I was so scared. I hold Umji’s arm tightly while screaming my heart out. Who wouldn’t when you saw the small hole in front of you were now big as a house?! 

“AHHHHHHHH-hmmmppp!! ”
“Can you stop screaming?! Somebody will saw us.”
I removed her hand on my mouth. 
“How can I shot up when there’s a ing big white hole in front of US?!” 
Umji just rolled her eyes and walk towards the white hole. I am still holding on her arms afraid that if I let go something ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter