The Wedding (Sinrin)

Gfriend Oneshot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She was walking down the aisle.

Wearing a white dress full of beautiful sequences exported from France. A pair of diamond earrings and a necklace can be seen in her. Full of anticipation, excitement and unfamiliar emotion was written on her face. She was crying..

 

 with joy..



 

My heart beat faster as she walked towards me. Tears are trying to escape in my eyes. This is my dream, seeing her in a white dress walking in the aisle while playing her favorite music in the background.

 

Slowly very slowly I remember the moment when we first met.


 

I saw you in the very famous fast food restaurant sitting in the right corner munching your hamburger and fries while tears flowed down your fluffy cheek.

I was hesitant to ask if I could sit with you because there is no vacant seat except at your table.

Holding the tray full of food I bravely walk towards you.

 

"Ahh.. Miss, is this seat taken?" 

You look at me with those lovely eyes that make me melt where I stand. You then slowly shake your head indicating that it's not taken. I put my food on the table and sit in front of you. While I'm eating my food I heard you sobbing. You cried and cried loudly. People looking at us staring weirdly at me like I'm the one who makes you cry.

 

I forcedly smile at them assuring that I will stop you from crying.

I reach out your back and gently rub it.

 

"Miss I didn't know what your problem is but please stop crying cause people may think I made you cry" I softly said to her. 

I thought you would leave me here because you suddenly stood up but I was wrong.

 

"W-wait miss what you doing l-let me go" because you suddenly hug me. Not that I hate hugs but when you wrap your arms around me I feel a different feeling that makes my heart beat faster. I smell your sweet perfume. Your hair was softly touching my face. You buried your face in my neck. I can feel your hot breath lingering in my skin. 

 

"Can we please stay like this I really need a hug" that husky voice while you spoke melted my heart even more. I don't know what to do. I know that hugging can make you calm but what about me? I think I'm going to explode anytime.






 

After how many weeks we became friends. We always hangout in our favourite fast food getting to know each other. Sometimes at your apartment and we talk and sleep there. I learned

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter