Before it sinks in (Wonha)

Gfriend Oneshot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sowon: Any last words before I kill you? 
Eynha: *coughs blood* I d-don't regret that I t-trusted you. I don't re..regret that I met you.. *sobs* I don't ever regret that...that I fall in love with y-you.. Let's have a much better love story in o-our next life Sowon.. I love you my baby.. 

For the last time Eunha smiled to Sowon.. 

*gunshot*
Sowon: I l-love you too Eunha.. 
Tears streaming down her face.
There is no escape. There are only two options
Kill the daughter of the gang leader or let her live but in return they will kill her parents.
How unfortunate. In the beginning she knew that this would happened..but how can she stop her self from falling to that girl?
She remember how her heart race when she met the girl for the first time

SOWON POV
*ring*
"UGHH why so early Sinb!what do you want kid?" I stand up from my bed and walk to my bathroom while rubbing my eyes
"EARLLY?? ITS FCKING 3PM OLDY!"
"Watch your language stupid cow"
"EHH YOU JUST SAID BAD WO-"
"JUST SAY WHAT YOU WANT TO SAY HWANG SINB, I DONT HAVE TIME FOR THIS"
" Okay here' s the thing.. Remember Mr. Boo? the one who hired you to kill the gang leader?"
I put my phone on speaker mode. While listening to sinb I decided to wash my face.
"Yup..what about it?"
"Well he said that he will triple the price in exchange of killing the daughter of the gang leader instead of her..and I said y-yes?"
I dropped the toothpaste container that i was holding.
"WHAT?!! how many times I told you that I don't kill innocent people? Why did you agree on it?!!"
"W-well you said you need money for the operation of your mother. Unnie, you don't have to kill other people after this..the offer is so big that you can still save some of it after the operation. Think about it, the doctor said that your mother needs the operation as much as possible..if you dont agree with this..there's a possiblity that you can't save enough money for the operation. Unnie your mom's condition is not getting any better.."

 

 

So that was what I end up.. My mission is to kill the daughter of the famous gang leader Jessica Jung..
I grab the envelope that in the passenger seat of my car..
I flip the pages of the documents containing the information of the Jung family..
"hmmm..only child..I see.." I flip again..while reading every detail.
"Major in performing arts, 23 yrs old, single, 163 cmpffttt shortie" 
"What a short person for a 23 yr old" In the last page of the document there is a picture of a young woman that I guess the daughter of Jessica Jung.
"Hmmm..Jung Eunha..shes beautif-WHAT?!!" I slap my face..no it can be..I shouldn't.. SHE IS MY TARGET OKAY?!..I slap my face again..
" B-but She's a Cutie-NO!"
I put the documents back to the envelope and drove off to the mansion of Jung's

I should not feel this way..business is business..
"Besides, I will kill her soon" there is a sadness written in my face..I can't really kill an innocent person but for the sake of my mother I will do it.
In the Jung's Mansion
"Goodmorning Miss Kim, I'm Jessica Jung Nice to meet you" she offered her hand to me while beaming her most beautiful smile..
tsss as if you don't do nasty things..what a great pretender..disgusting
I smiled at her and take her hand for a handshake..
"Nice to meet you to Ma'am" I also gave her the most beautiful but fake smile of mine..well 4 yrs of learning acting..I'm an expert on this..
"So you will be the new bodyguard of my daughter?" I just nodded my head..
" well, my friend Boo recommended you so I guess I can trust you with my daughter right?"
you really don't know whom you should trust JESSICA JUNG
"Ofcourse Ma'am. You can trust me" I smiled at her once again.
"All you need to do is to follow my daughter everywhere and make sure she is safe..be aware of everything, there are lots of people lurking around trying to hurt my daughter..I want you to protect her at all cost..okay?" 
"Yes Ma'am" 
We discuss some rules..do's and don'ts.. After a while a young woman rushing down from the stairs..
She greeted her mother and when our eyes met something inside me started to pound so hard.. A foreign feeling that I never knew it exists.. 
"Uhmm Ms. Kim??"
" Yes M-ma'am?" Fck! I didnt know Im spacing out sht.
" This is my Daughter Jung Eunha and Sweety this is your new bodyguard that I told you before"
"Nice to meet you Ms. Jung" I bowed my head 90 degress. Signed of respect duh
"N-nice to  meet you too Ms. Kim" she said while fidgeting the hem of her dress..
Fcking Cute..the heck Sowon? Stop simping!!!
"So I will trust my daughter to you Ms. Kim..my daughter is late so I think you need to go now.." we bid goodbye and head to one of their car..I opened the backseat door..
"T-thank you" why so cute ughhhh
I rush to the driver seat and start the engene...
"uhmm..Ms. Kim..do you have a girlfriend or boyfrien-shiiiittt" I look at her through the rearview mirror. It so funny how she talk to herself. I chuckle a bit.
" No."
"What?"
"No. I don't hav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter