Oppa

In Which a Cub Becomes an Oppa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina POV

"Well, tell us. What did she do?" Jihyo asked the second they sat down. All of them were back at the cafeteria for lunch. Chaeyoung and Mina had joined the group with their trays and the group already was peppering them with questions.

 

"She dropped her books," Chaeyoung laughed.

 

Mina huffed, "She surprised me. I was going to class and she suddenly grabbed my hand from behind."

 

"It was cold by the way," Chaeyoung added unhelpfully.

 

"That's besides the point," Mina said, pouting. 

 

To be completely honest, that was only part of the reason. Mina was shook at how devastatingly handsome the younger girl looked. If she couldn't stop staring before, it was worse now. Chaeyoung's hair now perfectly framed her face, bringing out her sculpted nose and sharp jawline. And her lips. Well, the hair did nothing to lips, they looked exactly the same. Juicy and - Oh my god, NO, Mina quickly shook away her impure thoughts. Bad Mina, she scolded herself.

 

"What made you suddenly cut it?" Sana asked curiously.

 

"It was on a whim," Chaeyoung admitted. "Kristen Stewart cut her hair and I thought it looked good."

 

"It does look good," Jihyo said. "You look like an oppa."

 

Chaeyoung let out a short laugh. "I'm younger than almost all of you!" She flushed in embarrassment.

 

Jeongyeon bursted out laughing, "She likes it." Chaeyoung waved Jeongyeon off, covering . The red was still creeping up her cheeks. Mina smiled at how cute she looked.

 

I'd totally let you be my oppa.

 

"Eh?" Momo said.

 

"Eh?" Everyone chorused.

 

"Eh?" Mina squeaked. Had she just said that aloud?
 

Mina shot up to her feet, eyes looking everywhere but at the girl in front of her, "I gotta go- um... to the nurse. I don't feel so good." Her cheeks were burning and she sped walked to throw her tray of bare

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter