Son Cubby

In Which a Cub Becomes an Oppa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina POV

Mina was staring again. It was not as if she was hiding her affectionate stares, but it seemed as if it was obvious to everyone at the table except for the person they were directed at. 
 

Son Chaeyoung. Certified artistic baddie, as the girl claimed to be. Unfortunately for her, whatever supernatural force was assigned to sculpting her physique had other plans. The girl was small. 159cm small to be exact. Coupled with her big eyes and pouty lips, anyone who looked at her would have to supress a squeal of adoration. There was nothing wrong with that, of course. Chaeyoung may be small, but her proportions are perfect. With the amount of time in a day she spends observing the younger girl, Mina would know. 

 

Though everyone thought Chaeyoung as the embodiment of a baby beast, there was something about the small girl that Mina found alluring. Maybe it was the cat-like shape of her distinctive eyes. Chaeyoung knew exactly how to play up her features and it showed. Mina wondered how someone could look so enticing, yet so adorable at the same time. But, her eyes were also the reason behind Jeongyeon's playful nickname for the girl, "Son Cubby" due to Chaeyoung's uncanny resemblance to baby Simba from the Lion King. Mina's eyes shifted to the beauty mark that accompanied the younger girl's full lips and fought down the strange urge to lean over and touch it. There was absolutely no way in hell she could do that without coming off as weirdo. 

 

"I'm not cute," Chaeyoung whined, trying to pry away from Nayeon's iron-like grip. Im Nayeon, the school's self-proclaimed beauty. 

 

"Who are you kidding?" Nayeon scoffed. She grinned her bunny-smile and hugged the girl even tighter "You're so adorable, I want to squeeze you to death."

 

"Oh my gosh, that is SO not what you do to cute things," Momo gasps. Her full name was Hirai Momo, she was a beast at dancing. But to the majority of the school community, she was the group's airhead, due to the fact she was often half a beat behind everyone else. 

 

"You better let her go. She's turning blue," Jeongyeon said, chewing on a piece of gum. Her face looked indifferent, as if this happened everyday (which it does, by the way). Nayeon reluctantly let go of Chaeyoung and pouted at the taller girl. Jeongyeon pretended to gag. Knowing Nayeon for so many years made

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter