💫4

The neighbor next door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Renjun POV

I can't be here. They can be in danger because of me. I need to go.

it was 7:30 in the morning. I should be back home. We have a meeting today at 10 anyways. I tried to get out of Jeno and Jaemin's grip but, they woke up.

"Renjun? Where are you going?" Asked Jaemin trying to pull me back to the bed

"I need to go somewhere, sorry Jaemin" I said still trying to get out of his grip.

"stay for a while more please?" I heard Jeno say

"I can't, I'm sorry" I said finally getting out of their grip. 
I put on my shoes and sweater and looked back and saw them looking at me sadly

"I'll see you guys later yeah?" I said

they nodded and waved at me and I waved back. I then went downstairs and left. I had 3 hours to get ready. I came home and was greeted with my dog, JiJi. I petted him and went upstairs to my bedroom. I plopped on my bed and started thinking about what happened  over at their house. I stared to develop feelings but, I can't. It's too dangerous. I can put them in danger just by liking them. I slowly started to drift to sleep when I heard my phone ringing. I looked who the caller was.

 

Taeyong

 

"hello?"

"Renjun,where are you"

"home why?"

"come to the quarters. The meeting is rescheduled to 8 so come over because, we have serious things to talk about"

I swallowed dryly hoping it wasn't about me, jeno, and Jaemin.

"okay see y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter