SungGyu and I

I becoming more selfish...

 

It’s been two weeks since…Mikki is gone…I still miss her very much…These two weeks, SungGyu been very busy, he’s been going to Japan, Korea and other places to perform…He hasn’t even called or texted me once since that happen…I really want to call him…so I did…I waited and waited…but no one picked up…so I hang up…SungGyu…where are you…I really want you to be here with me…I the tv and noticed that you were at the airport..the fans going crazy over you guys…I wanted to be there with you…I wanted people to know about us…and our relationship…but…wouldn’t that hurt you…and I did not want to hurt you…your fans will be very angry and sad because of the relationship between you and I…

I almost forgot I had school today…I got dressed and went to class…I couldn’t focus at all…many people found out about Mikki, people came and told me, we are really sorry for what happen to Mikki, I hope you feel better…It pissed me off…I know she’s not here anymore…can’t you guys just shut your ing mouth…I’m already in enough pain without you guys telling me…

After school…I walked to the mall to look at things…so I could keep my minds off of everything…I walked pass the CD store and notice that their posters were up…and many girls going in and out of the store holding their CD and poster…I didn’t go in…I just walked away…

 

 

SUNGGYU’S POV

It’s been two weeks since Mikki’s gone…and I haven’t been able to call or text Soyeon…I knew she’ll be very lonely…I been so busy…these days…I took my phone out and notice Soyeon called me, just a few hours ago…So I decided to call, but I was interrupted by the manager…I put my phone back into my bag and left the room to go to the van…I hope she’s fine…I’m really sorry Soyeon… I also notice that L’s been really quiet these days…

 

 

Is love like this... My love life … SungGyu…I want you here now…I can’t be alone anymore…I might go crazy…I texted him and called him million times…but he did not pick it up… I feel so much pain in my heart…I can’t stand it…Someone please help me…Mikki…SungGyu…someone...The pain I’m enduring was too much…I couldn’t handle it anymore…I’m becoming selfish…I want SungGyu…I want him…Will he hate me? Will he break up with me… These days…my mind is full of negative thoughts…no positive thoughts at all…I walked home and opened the door noticing…a knife on the table…I walked towards it and cut my wrist…The blood was coming really fast…

 

SungGyu took out his phone and noticed how many calls and texts he got from you, he listen to all the calls and read all the texts…He was very worried about you…so he quickly ran to your house…and knocked on the door like crazy…he looked through the window and saw you lying on the floor…he broke the window and came in…his hand was bleeding…He quickly ran to you and lifted you up to go to the hospital…

“Soyeon…Why are you doing this to yourself…” He screamed at her…and running to the hospital…He was so worried…why would she do that…after a while the doctor came out and said she is fine, so don’t worry, she needs rest and she’ll be fine…He walked to her room and noticing that she is still sleeping he sat next to her and whispered, “ I love you…I don’t want to see you hurt anymore…I didn’t like when you acted you were fine with me being surrounded by girls… I wanted you to be jealous and tell me that I belong on to you and no one else…” She woke up and said, “I’m jealous…I hate you being around girls…I only want you to be with me…I want to be more than just SungGyu’s girlfriend…”

“Don’t ever do these things ever again…you pabo…I was worried as hell…” He hugged me and kissed my forehead…

“Mianhe…SungGyu…I couldn’t handle the pain  I was dealing with…and I decided to end my life like that…”

“Yah! Did you think of me? And what about Mikki? She would never wanted you to end your life like that…pabo…” He was about to cry, but I wiped his tears away…

“Mianhe…” I hugged him tightly…

“Tomorrow…I want everyone to know that I belong to someone and it will be you, Soyeon…” He said hugging me reall tight…

“SungGyu…you can’t—“ He interrupt me by kissing my lips…

“I can if I want too…” I just smiled at him and that night he held me tightly…It felt so nice…

The next day, he posted he is taken by a special girl and he apologize to the fans. The fans were all surprised…they wrote many comments that they wanted to know who the girl was and stuff…But, he just replied…”Nothing will change my feelings for the girl I love…she will always be in my heart…Mianhe Inspirits… and I love you Soyeon…”

Some of the fans supported him and some didn’t, but he didn’t care at all. He only cared for you…I whispered to him, “I love you forever SungGyu” and he said, “I will always love you too, Soyeon…forever”