Debut Stage and Popularity

I becoming more selfish...

 

I knew when you debut you wouldn't just belong to me; you will now belong to everyone that is a fan of yours and your group. At first I was totally fine with it, but as time pass, fans...fans...kept going crazy about you. Even in the University everyone talks about you and your group...They have your pictures on their phones, binders...everywhere. When you guys first debut, you guys already so popular...When I saw you on TV, I was screaming like a fan girl. You looked so handsome. I couldn't believe that you are mine. *He's such a cutie*. *Ring Ring Ring* It was the door bell, I quickly looked out who it was, and it was my best friend, Mikki. I opened the door for her and let her in. 

"Mikki? Why are you here?" 

"Let's go shopping!" 

"Shopping?"

"Yes, let's buy new clothes! You are a University student you need to look good to go to school, look at you no makeup, PJS? Man, what am I going to do with you?" She laughed.

"Yah! That's mean! Fine, let's go! I need to change first~"

I changed into an oversized sweater and faded black skinny jeans with a cute scarf.

“Aw, you look cute” Mikki said.

“Thanks, but don’t I always look cute?” I smirked at her.

“Ha-ha! Totally” She said sarcastically.

“YAH! You are nice!”

“I know, come on! Let’s go!” Mikki said and dragged me towards her car.

Both of you walked into the mall, I haven’t been to the mall in a while and everything has changed.

“Wow! Everything has changed so much! It’s like I haven’t been here in a century”

“Soyeon, don’t exaggerate so much, you haven’t been to the mall around 5 to 6 months only.” She said.

“Whatever, but everything changed so much.”

I was walking pass a CD store and saw many posters of Infinite on the windows, you and Infinite are getting popular day by day. I am really happy for you. I noticed that many girls went in to the store to get the Infinite’s CD and posters. *Maybe I should get one too* I thought. So, you walked into the store to buy their first debut album, and you also got a poster of them. *Aw, he’s so cute*

“Yah! Soyeon! Are you done yet? We are here to shop, not to buy these CDS, got it?”

“I know. I know. I’m done” I said and walked out of the store.

I saw some stores that I was interested in, and walked in with Mikki. Mikki grabbed me some clothes and I tried them all on. She thought all of them were nice and cute on me, so I decided to buy them, cause I need to clothes anyways, and I also thought they were really cute and my style. You guys walked for hours and hours. You both decided to go to the bar after the mall was closed. It was around 10 already, you both went to a popular bar, where many idols, celebrities go to. You both changed into y clothing, which I didn’t like, but Mikki forced me to.

You both walked into the bar and everyone stared at both of you. *What the hell…why are they all looking this way* I thought. Then, I noticed some group of boys behind us, and it was Infinite…I was so surprised, and I firstly noticed SungGyu. I looked at him and he looked at me, and smiled a little bit, so no one would notice. You and Mikki moved away so they can walk into the bar.

“Yah! Isn’t that Infinite! They are hot and good looking! Especially the mysterious good looking guy!” Mikki said happily.

“Haha, Mikki, that’s L or Kim MyungSoo.”

“Oh, he’s adorable, cute, and handsome…but there are too many features I can describe him!”

I pulled Mikki and went to get a drink. I noticed that Infinite was surrounded by many girls, not just one or two, but…20-30 girls around them…maybe even more. I noticed many girls flirting with SungGyu, which made my heart ache. *Aish…why are there so many girls around him…* I just kept drinking and drinking. I felt kind of dizzy; I just sat on the seat for a while. But, some guy approached me and asked me if I needed help.

“Do you need help?” He asked.

“No, I don’t. I’m just waiting for my friend…” I looked at the guy, and looked back at my drink.

He then sat next to me and offered me a drink, I declined but he insisted, so I drank it, so he’ll leave me alone. But, he didn’t. I felt so dizzy, that I fell against that man, and he helped me. He lifted me up from my chair and brought me out of the bar and took me into his car. SungGyu noticed that you weren’t there anymore and he quickly got up to look for you, he noticed some man taking you out towards his car and he quickly took out his glasses so no one would recognize him. He ran towards you and quickly grabbed your arm.

“Don’t ing touch her! She belongs to me” SungGyu said.

“Who the do you think you are!” He said back to SungGyu.

I looked up and saw a blurry face, and I noticed it was SungGyu, I grabbed his arm, and he looked down at me. He has a worry face and an angry face.

“Stop, SungGyu. I want to go home.”

“Okay” He said.

He put you into his car and went into the bar to tell Mikki and his friends that he has to go do something. He told Mikki that he is going to drive Soyeon home and if she wants to come too, she said, “no”. But, he noticed that she was drunk, so he asked his friends to look after her.

He came back to the car and noticed that you were sleeping. *Soyeon, you always have that innocent face, it’s so cute* He thought. When he looked down at you, he noticed that you were wearing y clothing, which he did not like because you were showing your body off to other guys. He only wanted you to show it to him and only him. He took off his jacket and laid it on body.

He drove her home and carried her bridal style into her bedroom. He noticed that your body hasn’t changed once, since middle school. He laid you lightly on to the bed and you slept like a baby.

He whispered, “I love you” and kissed you on the forehead.  And he left.

I felt someone kissed my forehead lightly, I saw someone that looked like SungGyu, but, you thought that is impossible.

Mikki was still at the bar, many guys tried to flirt with her, but L was near her no guy would come towards her because of him. He ignored all the girls, but he was only paying attention towards Mikki. Mikki fell asleep and she laid her head onto L’s shoulder, surprisingly he didn’t move her away, he just let her lay her head there. On that time, SungGyu came back.

“Yah! SungGyu where were you?” Woohyun asked.

“I was busy doing something” He said.

“Guys, I’m tired! Let’s get out of here” SungJong said while pouting.

“Okay, let’s go” Hoya said.

“What about this girl?” DongWoo pointed at Mikki.

“We can drive her home” SungGyu said.

“Where does she live?”

“I know where she lives, because I have a friend that is friends with her” SungGyu said.

“Alright” Everyone said.

L lifted Mikki up lightly and walked towards the car.

They dropped her off at your house and knocked on the door which woke you up. You quickly walked downstairs to open the door and notice Infinite in front of your door, and Mikki drunk. L lifted Mikki and walked towards the room and laid her onto the bed lightly and left. SungGyu smiled at you and left too.

*SungGyu…you are cute…Aish. My head hurts…* you fell asleep next to Mikki right away.