Chapter 11

Best friends forever

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jfnsft-28-g (listen while reading)

The warm sun rays had hit your face, causing you to wake up. You sat up and smiled. You picked up the crumbled piece of paper, glanced at it and held it firmly against your heart. Soon. Soon.

You got ready and decided to head out. You wore a large denim shirt, black leggings, white socks, and a white scarf. You grabbed a rubber band and held it by your teeth while gathering your hair. You put your hair in a messy bun, grabbed your bag, slipped your combat boots, and headed out the door.

Outisde, little kids were running around, laughing and playing around the neighborhood.You couldn't help but to chucle yourself.Spreading your arms wide open, lifting your head to the sky with closed eyes, You took a deep breath and soaked up the warm sun. You keep your arms out and you walked in a straight line as if you were balancing on a balance beam. You stopped in your footsteps and just smiled. You enjoyed the laughter and smiles in the atmosphere. A gust of wind blew the petals off a flower and carried it alongside with the people. For no reason, seeing the happy ahjummas talking to one another at their food vendors, made you smile. One of them had stopped you and offered you a lollipop. You thanked her and went on.

After a little while,You sat under a big tree at the community park. You stretched out your legs and arms and laid down. You crossed one of your arm and laid your head on top and closed your eyes. The words on the paper you found yesterday, flashed in your mind and unconciously, a big smile had grown on your face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another updated!! Weeeee. It's short but very sweet. I had fun writing this chapter :) hoope you enjoy and as usual, suscribe and comment!!