Chapter 12

Best friends forever

You couldn't pay attention during class because of the Summer bash.

Today is the day. Hehehe....

Hearts covered the last page of your notebook where you taped the piece of paper this morning.

Ji Eun stalkingly, kept staring at you suspiciously......Giggling and hearts everwhere? She is going to ask him to the dance....It's time.  She smirked. Song Ji Eun's brain is good only at two things: deciding which lipgloss goes with what outfit and scheming.

The teacher glanced at her and noticed she wasn't paying attention so she walked up to Ji Eun's desk and hit it with a ruler. Ji Eun's head flicked up and her eyes met the teachers. Yong saem didn't look to happy, but she let of Ji Eun of the hook, this one time.

You got startled by the loud noise and caused you to turn around and you saw that the teacher was at Song Ji Eun's desk.

Hmm...What did she do? Whatever...

You turned back to your seat and smiled again.

                                                                                                                     ***

The bell had rung and first period was over. People were flooding the hallway and outside of the gate finding a spot for break.

Bang Yong Guk was walking around school, nothing occupying his mind, unitl a girl had accidently bumped into him.

"Oh sor--" He looked up to see the most beautiful girl in front of his eyes.

"Oh I'm so sorry! It's my fault I wasn't being aware." The girl apologized.

"No, It's okay." Bang Yong Guk's eyes were locked on her's and soon the girl's was locked on his.

A few minutes had passed and Yong Guk had regained his senses.

"Uh...So uh uh uh. A-a-are you new here?"

The girl noddded in confirmation and showed him her schedule.

"Oh you're in all of my classes!" He looked happy. The girl also smiled and the two of them headed towards the main office, arm in arm.

Could this be the start of a new love? Both of them don't believe in love at first sight, but will their answer change if they were asked if they believe it?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Updated! Uh oh :( A new girl in town? What's going to happen to Haewon? Stay tuned to find out!! And as always, please comment and suscribe!!!!