Chapter 10

Best friends forever

"Okay class!" The teacher settle the students down. "We will be presenting today! Since you had more time, I except to see perfect presentations. Okay?"

The class groaned. Song Ji Eun started panicing because she forgot all about.

"Hmmmmm. Let's see who will be the first victim up" Saem's finger roamed around the classroom and had landed on a very special person. Song Ji Eun.

You snickered quitely but loud enough for Ji Eun to hear it. She snapped her head towards you and glared. You just smiled sweetly. Surprisingly, she had brought her poster. Wait...Are the words are smeared? You couldn't see a clear view of the poster. When she moved a little to the right You could see it clearly.

How come it's smeared?

Song Ji Eun and her partner walked up to the front of the classroom with her head up high and her atitude prickly as ever to maintain her image. Her partner starting presenting but she couldn't read any of the words on the poster. Kim Jung Ha squinted and brought the poster right in front of her face. She blink a few times and whispered to Ji Eun.

"Heyyy....I can't read any of the words"

"Ahem." Song Ji Eun cleared . "Our project is about.....Um....It's about the....." She tried reading the words but failed. Ji Eun looked up with eyes wide open. Everyone in the room had started to laugh. Tears filled her eyes and she ran off. The whole room became quiet.

"Um okay class. Let's keep going with the presentions. Who's next?  

                                                                                                               ***

"Omg did you hear about what happened to Song Ji Eun? You asked the boys.

"She running off?" Youngjae questioned

You nodded. You admit that you pity her sometimes.

Jongup looked at Zelo's lunch tray and had a 'disgusted face'. "What on earth is that...."

"I dunno", Zelo poked this gray blob, " I think it's mystery meat, but definately not the meat part...." He pushed his tray away from him.

There was chitter chatter in every corner of the lunch room. The main doors had opened randomly and everyone turned to look who it was.

"Song Ji Eun...Song Ji Eun" People started whispering to one other.

You glanced at the guys and looked back to Ji Eun.

"Listen up. People in Class 201 and everyone else who witnessed the 'incident' and for anyone who heard about it, keep your mouth closed, or else you will all DIE. She stomped one foot and flipped her long hair back and headed out.

Everyone turned back around and continued what they were doing.

"That was weird.." You said slowly. The 6 boys nodded in agreement.

"Hey guys the Summer Bash is comming up soon!" Youngjae pointed to the big poster on the wall next to the door.

Himchan had a mischievious smile on his face. "So Haewon" he began, " are you gonna ask anyone to the dance?"

Youngjae, Jongup, Zelo, Daehyun all smirked. All except Bang Yong Guk. You glared at the boys.

 

                                                                                                                  ***

Class was over and You were really happy. You were walking down the hallway until you saw a piece of crumbled up paper. Tsk Tsk. Littering is bad. I wondered whose's it is. Out of curiosity, You picked the paper and un-crumbled it and You read what it said

I wish I had the courage to say I like you

You stared at the piece of paper for a moment and thought of the Summer Bash then Yong Guk.

You folded the piece of paper nicely and tucked in your pants' pocket.

'I wish I had the courage to say I like you" kept reappearing in your mind.

Maybe I should ask oppa to the summer bash? Yeah. I can confess then.

You giggle softly on your way home

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hiiiii :) Sorry i didnt updated in foreverrrrrrrrrrrr. Well here is one for you :) and i think the story is comming to an end sooon :( Please comment and suscribe!!