Chapter 23

I'm Bored
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Jennie please compose yourself." 

A hand taps warmly at my shoulder but I don't give a damn about anything else, instead I just cry my heart's out. 

I don't care if all of the students here can see me in this state: kneeling, sobbing and a wreck. Eventhough I'm trying so hard to compose myself I can't seem to stop just thinking about Jisoo brings grieve to my heart. I want to punch myself for hurting her. I can't seem to wipe her pained expression it keeps on coming back to my mind. 

My Jisoo, My innocent Jisoo

"Jennie please stand up."

"No Irene! This is all my fault! If only I--I haven't been a coward to confess everything that--"

"Jennie stop blaming yourself. Things happened and you don't have any control about it."

The girl gave up convincing me to stand and just sit beside me instead. We were both looking at the field and it's good thing that there's no student, we still have class but we decided not to attend because of my current state at the moment. 

"If she only knew what I really am in her life Irene. She didn't even let me explain, but I truly understand what she's feeling right now and she's clueless of the things that had happened before."

I stopped sobbing but the tears just keep on falling and it won't stop anytime soon. 

"She's my everything Irene and I know I'm important to her too, we were so inlove back then and in just a blink of an eye everything changes."

She pats my shoulder conveying that she's always here for me. 

"Just give her time to think Jen, she'll come around when she's finally ready to listen."

I look at the sky hoping that Jisoo will give me a chance to explain my side to her. 

"Hopefully Irene, hopefully."
---

Third Person's POV

"Babe, are you okay now?" Ask the boy who comforts his boyfriend. 

You can see by their faces that they are in distress. How can he fix this mess? It's all his fault, if only he is brave enough to come out and tell the truth none of these will happen. 

"I'm not Sehun. What will I do now? You know I loved Jisoo right? But I got confused I didn't mean to h--hurt her god!"

"Shhh. It's okay babe, cry it out I'm here for you." Suho hugs her lover tightly, he wants to feel the comfort and security that his boyfriend gives but how could he? When he knew that someone out there are hurting and it's because of him.

"I did this for Jennie but I'm a horrible friend. I'm supposed to look after Jisoo but we happened to fall inlove with each other. Jennie did nothing wrong I'm a just a bad friend and a horrible human being for hurting the two people whom I treasure."

"Suho it's not totally your fault, things happened and we can't do anything about it. We make mistakes but it doesn't mean that we can't fix it right?" Somehow the heavy feeling in Suho's chest lessen at what the other boy said. 

He's thankful that he has Sehun that understands and never judged him. 

"Thank you babe for always being here for me. Don't worry I will fix this mess." The other boy just nod and pats Suho's back lovingly while they continue to feel each other's presence.  

---

"Did she reply to you?" Ask Rosé while she keeps on glancing at her phone, hoping that her friend will respond to her messages. 

"Still nothing, how about you?"

Rosé just shakes her head saying that she hasn't received any too. 

"Aish! What happened to that girl? She just disappeared and didn't attend our last class."

"I heard she's looking for Jennie." Seulgi said remembering Jisoo's last words as they ate in the cafeteria.

"Yeah that must be it. Let's look for Jennie and see if she's with Jisoo." They decided to walk around the campus hoping to see their friend. They are worried about her well-being, she hasn't disappeared like this before if she wants to skip her class she will text her friends and inform them that she couldn't make it but now she left without saying anything. 

"Hey Seul, Roseann. Where are you guys heading to?" The two look at Joy who's with her boyfriend Sungjae and decided to ask her about Jisoo. 

"Hey Joy, we've been looking for Jisoo. Did you by any chance saw her?" Rosé asked politely. 

Joy's about to shake her head no but her boyfriend beats her to it. 

"Jisoo? I saw her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter