Chapter 22

I'm Bored
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I have a feeling that this will be a good day for me.

This is the day that I'll admit my feelings to Jennie. My palms are getting cold and sweaty from nervousness and excitement thinking how will she react when I finally admit my feelings to her, I'm sure she'll be happy that we are going to be together. Though she act like my girlfriend but it's still different if we are on the same page. 

I smiled at the thought while eating my breakfast, I didn't know that I'm too preoccupied, thinking what to say to her that I spaced out for a minute. 

"Soo-ya honey what's wrong?" 

I immediately snap out of my reverie when I heard my Mom.

Realizing that she is with me I look at her direction, suddenly I'm nervous of what I am thinking at the moment, I'm scared of her reaction if she finds out that I'm having feelings for a girl not just any other girl but Jennie, that she also likes and treats as her own daughter. This can possibly ruin their good relationship and I don't want that to happen. 

I'm afraid of disappointing my parents I can't bare the look of disgust in their faces when the time comes that I'll come out clean to them. Ofcourse they love me so much but loving the same gender is another story. Who wants their child to be gay right?

"Nothing mom, it's just school stuffs that's all." I know she can see through to me, she's not convinced at my reasoning but thankfully she didn't push it. 

"Always know that you can tell me anything we are always here for you honey,  me and your Dad." But can you still say that to me when you find out that I'm inlove with a girl? 

I just want to ask that to her but decided against it. I don't have the guts to admit that yet. 

I just nod and smile instead, we continue our conversation and after that I check my watch and it's time for me to go, I kiss and bid goodbye. 

Excitement floods my senses again when I think about the things that I'm about to do today. I can't hide my smile as I ride the bus going to school. Jennie and I were supposed to go to school together but she called and said that something important came up. 

I really miss her eventhough we see each other everyday and how can I forget our wonderful date yesterday, oh my gosh I feel giddy when I recall about the event. 

I can't wait to see her cute squishy cheeks and her oh so gorgeous face ugh I'm so inlove and I'm getting cheesy!
--

"Rosie, Seul have you seen Jennie?" My friends and I walk towards the locker room, I saw them at the gate, waiting for me a while ago. 

"I didn't see her Jis, I thought you always go to school together?" She answered. 

"Yeah, and it seems that you're really close with her now Soo, what happened to her being your enemy? Change of plans or--" I stop walking and look at the girl, I kinda want to know what will she say next. 

"Change of heart perhaps?" My mind and body froze as she looks at me suspiciously. Just as I thought that Seulgi is so naive among us three but it seems that she knows something. 

"Wha-- what do you mean S-seul?"

"Naah! I just think that you finally see the good in her. She's a nice girl Soo." 
Really?! And here I am thinking that she knows something, she just perceived that I just finally wanna be friends with Jennie afterall the drama before. 

Somehow I am relieved. Even though I like Jennie and I'm about to confess to her today but still I'm not yet ready to come out I hope she'll understand that this is still new to me. 

"Y-yeah Jennie is nice." I just agreed with her to cover up the real deal between us.  

"And you're annoyed with her that you thought she'll steal Suho from you but the snake isn't even her." 

I know that they should be affected too because they are my friends but it seems that Seulgi's over reacting. 

"Hey Seul watch your mouth or someone might hear you." Rosé scolded the other girl, I don't want some students to know about the reason of Suho and I's break up, yes therevare now rumors of us circulating but neither one of us admits that we are already over. I don't want my lovelife to be in public's interest and ofcourse I had enough of my fan boys, they really are annoying and too much to handle sometimes. 

"Speaking of the ." Seulgi gritted her teeth as I look at the direction she's looking at.   

"Hi Seulbear~" said the girl while smirking at my friend. 

"Shut it we are not even close! And I'm not a bear I'm a gorgeous human being!" Rosé calms her down before hell breaks lose. 

"Wooah! Chill baby I'm not here to fight, but I'm here to spread some love. Wanna have some lovin' hmm?" 

"You --" The angry girl didn't get to finish her outrage as I step in the scene. 

"I'm sorry Irene can you leave Seulgi alone for now? She's not in the mood." I'm still nice to her even if she's the reason of my ex and I's break up, as what I've said they can do whatever they want I don't really care anymore. 

"Oh is that so. I'm sorry Seulgi uhmm I'm just gonna leave." I don't know if what I saw is right, the girl seems in pain while looking at my friend while Seulgi she seems guilty but she covers it immediately, looking coldly at the girl. 

"Good! And don't bother me anymore." She said as she diverts her attention to her phone while the other girl walks away sadly. 

"Uhm what did just happened?" Rosé asked while I just shrug. 

"I don't know too." 
---

I didn't get to see Jennie the whole morning and I'm getting irritated and annoyed. She didn't even message me ugh! Plus there's no one to shoo my fan boys away. 

When I'm with Jennie she immediately scared the hell out of the annoying boys. 

Where the hell is that cat!

"Hey Soo, where are you going?" I immediately stopped in the middle of the hallway as Solar asked me, she's a little confuse as to why my head almost rotates a 180 degrees, maybe she senses that I'm looking for someone. I'm almost finish looking around the campus just in search for the girl. 

"Uhm I'm just wondering if by any chance you saw Jennie?" She tilted her head upwards to think and her face immediately lights up. 

"Yeah! I think I saw her going towards the gym." My eyebrows raised as I look at Solar in wonder. Gym? What will she do there?

"Thank you for telling me Solar." 

We bid goodbye to each other and I decided to walk straight to the gym. I will surely ask that girl what is her business there. 

These past few days there is something ab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter