Chapter 24

I'm Bored
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I keep on thinking what went wrong? Why these things happened to me? I’m being lied on twice and after that I’m the star, the fool in their sick games.

Isn't it fun? The man, who I loved and admired cheated on me, not just that, I’m about to forget and ready to give myself again to someone and that someone happens to be a girl, and the fact that I don't even care if it cost me to disappoint my parents by loving Jennie so be it.

Jennie....

The girl, who made me whole and feel treasured, the girl whom I trusted to take care of my heart. But what did she do?

What did they do? They ganged up behind my back. Why am I shock anyway? They are bestfriends, and who am I to them? Just a girl they played with. 

I don’t want to see them ever again, I don’t want to breathe the same air as them, and I don’t want to cross paths with them anymore. I’m going to cut ties with those bunch of liars. But somehow deep within me says that I should hear what Jennie wants to say, but my mind warns me that she might lie to me again.

I turned off my phone I don’t want to be disturbed. I want to think and to be alone. I know my friends are worried that I didn’t attend our last class, I will call them back if I’m finally okay.

I can’t stop myself to think about what happened earlier, sure I’m in great pain but the look in Jennie’s face and the sadness in her eyes shows she didn’t intend to hurt me, but right now I’m blinded of what I’m feeling right now and  to think like a resonable person.

The pain that I feel at the moment is unbearable that I can't help to hug my pillow so tight. Hoping that by doing so my heart can still bear the pain and not continuously breaks into pieces.  

“Jisoo, honey are you in there?” I heard my Mom knocks at my door, contemplating whether to tell her what happened earlier or not to bother her with my own problems at all.

 I decided the latter, I don’t want to involve her with my highschool drama.

 I composed myself first before answering her.

“I’m here Mom. I’m uhh just busy with my assignments.” Hopefully she'll buy my excuse and not notice the hoarseness of my voice.

“Okay honey, just go downstairs if you’re hungry alright?”

I gave her my confirmation and she decided to leave me with my “work”. I don’t have the appetite to eat my dinner so I decided to sleep my emotinal off instead, I’m physically and emotionally exhausted.

Whatever happens tomorrow I will not show any weakness and I will not give in, they need to learn their lesson and someday I will find it in myself to listen to whatever explanations they have but for now I can't still face them.

-------

“Jisoo! Where have you been? We were looking all over for you yesterday.”

“We are so worried Soo, you didn’t respond to our messages. Are you okay?”

As I entered the gates my friends immediately walk towards me and bombarded me with their unending queries.

“Girls easy, my phone died yesterday and I went somewhere important sorry for making you two worry.” I just gave them a half smile knowing that I didn’t tell them the truth.

“We heard that you are looking for Jennie yesterday have you talked to her?” I stopped at my tracks as I heard her name. I swallowed the lump in my throat, the event yesterday rushes to my memory remembering what happened brings fresh tears to my eyes. But as I promised last night I will never show any weakness especially to the people who inflicts me pain.

“Oh nothing important--- let’s uhh just go before the bell rings.” I know they didn’t buy my explanation and my friends know me very well they can sense that there’s something wrong but they decided to keep their questions to themselves and wait for me to be ready and eventually spill my hearts out.

“Jisoo wait!”

not now!

I pretended not hearing a thing at all and ignored the person who is shouting my name as I pull my friends toward our first class but silly me, I forgot for a minute that he’s an athlete he can catch me easily.

My friends look at us back and fort they eyed us when the boy stops infront of us.

“Girls, you can go first I will follow in a minute.” They just nodded and walk towards our classroom.

I decided to speak when my friends were not in sight anymore.

“What do you want?” I glared at my liar of an ex in disgust, I look at him differently knowing that he fooled me.

“Jisoo please I just want to explain—“

“Explain what? That you’re a lying and a cheating bastard? Please spare me another lie and get out of my life.”  He’s about to touch me when I step back a little.

“Please Jisoo just let me explain atleast hear me out for Jennie, she’s out of this. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter