Chapter 2 We are sisters

DCC Academia

[Third POV]

After the little fight and some lunch that they have, Jiu and Sua go back straight to their dorm and follow by Yoohyeon and Dami who are on their back. Yoohyeon and Dami are like their sisters or maybe more like their daughters which they give them a permission to enter their dorm whenever they want.

There are also another two students who are like sisters and daughters to both of them. "Sua unnie!! I miss you!!" speak of a devil, a voice shout to them as soon as they open their room’s door. Its make the called girl and the others surprised when the door is open.

"I know that you all can enter our room. But please, don’t surprised us like that. I'm very lucky that I doesn't have any heart problem." Sua said to the girl with her one hand on her own chest. Siyeon just smile and hug her most favourite sister, Sua.

"Yo Singnie. You alone? Where Dongie?" Yoohyeon ask Siyeon as all the girls enter the dorm and sit on the sofa. "Dongdong is not here. She need to meet with Mrs. Victoria for I don’t know because she not said anything and she said before dinner she will be back. Btw, call me unnie. Aish this Tree Girl." Siyeon explained to her as she still hugging on the fire girl.

"Siyeon, are you not feeling hot when you hugging me?" Sua asked as she feel the girl will not let her go for the meantime. "Nope. I love the feeling of your warmth. As always I will hug you.” Siyeon telling Sua happily and that also mean that she will not let the older girl go.

Jiu: Hey Sua. What do you mean by telling that girl to come? Are you sense something from her?

Sua: I don’t know why but I think she is so special and we need to let her on our side for as long as we can. Hahaha.. You know how my instinct work right.

Jiu: Yeah I know and I trust your instinct. It just like out of the blue.

Siyeon: Who? Which girl that got my favourite unnie attention more than me?

Yoohyeon: There is a girl come to us when the fight is over. Maybe she just a fan of Absolute Duo.

Sua: When I hug the girl,--

Siyeon: What?! You hug that unknown girl?! Unnie, you are mine!! Don’t just go hug other people. You are mine and mine alone. I will not share you with anyone.

Sua: Siyeon, chill. I just go with my instinct when she introduced. Btw, I feel like my power stop working when I hug her. You know how my fire always flow in my body which I can always produce heat on my surrounding.

Siyeon: What?! Your power stop working?! Who is this girl? She dangerous. Unnie, do not go closer to her for any reason.

Jiu: This girl should relax a little bit. Sua is not hurt right. It’s mean she okay. How your power, it is back, Sua?

Sua: Yeah. Of course it’s back. If not, how I can use my shadow to move.

Jiu: Hahahaha. That’s true. Sua, if what you feel is true, than I agree with let Gahyeon to stay with us.

Yoohyeon: But, it isn’t more safe when she does not know her power. So other people will don’t know her power.

Siyeon: I agree with Yoohyeon. Oh, her name is Gahyeon?

Sua: Yes and look, she maybe has a Minimum to stop other people Minimum which it is dangerous for other people with Minimum although it’s still not powerful enough. Plus, it’s more dangerous for me and Jiu right now when people already know our face. Her power will be exposed someday too and she will know. What can we do when villains got her first and her power become more powerful?

Dami: I don’t think that Gahyeon will join the villains when she is a fan of Absolute Duo.

Jiu: We do not know what future unfold for us.

Yoohyeon: I see. If Sua unnie said like that and Jiu unnie is agree than we just follow you two.

Dami: Btw Siyeon unnie, you know what, this two stupid unnie just go fight the villain without their mask.

Siyeon: Unnies!! Why you not wearing your mask?! You know right that it is very dangerous if you both not wearing it. People will start to target you both anytime. And now you don’t know who already plan to take action on you two.

Sua: Hey Siyeon. Chill, okay?  Sorry we just forgot about our mask. Hahahaha.. There’s nothing we can do anymore.

Jiu: Yeah sorry make you all worry. It’s okay. We can take care of ourselves. You know how strong we are right.

Yoohyeon: Strong or not, still it very dangerous. Many villains out there just waiting to take you both down.

Dami: It’s already happen. What we can do right now just always put our guard up and we just need to move in group when we are outside of academy.

 

~~Knock Knock~~

 

Handong: I’m back. Hi Jiu unnie, Sua unnie.

Jiu: Welcome back, Dongie. Where are you from?

Handong: From library. Need to meet with Mrs. Victoria.

Sua: For? Prisoners?

Handong: Yeah. You know I can play with people mind. So, Mrs. Victoria as my advisor need to follow me to see the prisoners at Anti-Minimum Jail like always.

Siyeon: Dongie, you said you’ll be back on dinner. Why back early?

Handong: Ohh.. I thought that I will be late. But, there’s not many prisoners that I need to read their mind. So, here I’m back early.

Sua: Dongdong, you still don’t take your lunch, right? Wanna me make you some lunch?

Handong: Unnie~ You safe my life.. I’m hungry.. Thank you unnie!

Sua: Hahahahaha.. I know you tired when you use your Minimum to dig people minds. Wait I will cook something for you. Siyeon, please release already.

Siyeon: Hihihihi.. Unnie, I want too. I’m hungry.

Sua: What? You didn’t eat anything for lunch?

Siyeon: Nope. I waiting for you to cook for me. But I just forgot to ask when I see you and hear all those stories.

Sua: Aish this girl, jinjja. Wait here I go cook something.

Handong: What stories?

Siyeon: Ohh.. It just about a girl that attract Sua unnie attention and these two unnies just forgot to wear their mask when fighting with a villain.

Handong: A girl? Forgot to wear mask?

The other girls telling Handong on what just happen while Sua go to the kitchen and make some food for her both hungry sisters. Handong who listen carefully to the girls stories just nodding her head as she understand on what happen. She also stated that she agree with Sua’s decision. Handong does not know why but she can trust on Sua’s instinct. Suddenly Handong feel like Sua call for her and she like in pain.

Handong: SUA UNNIE!!

-At the kitchen-

[Sua’s POV]

I happily go to the kitchen and prepare to make some food for my hungry sisters. As I happily cook, I suddenly hear a voice in my head.

              Run.

              You need to survive.

I feel my left eye burning.

              At least you.

My hands touch my left eye.

              Go.

              Before they catch you.

“Argh.. My eye..” I feel the fire burning in my left eye. I know I should immune to fire, but it just feel very pain. It feel like I want to take my eyeball out of its socket. I fall on my knee as I still touch my eye. I cannot hear anything. I just hear those voices repeatedly said the same things in my head.

              Handong.. Help..

[Third POV]

Handong run quickly to the kitchen. The others just follow behind her as they see a worried expression on Handong’s face. Plus when they heard Handong shout for Sua name. Handong who the first arrive at the kitchen see Sua already on her knees.

Handong: Sua unnie!

Siyeon: Why? What happen?!

Handong try to wake Sua who already in tranced. Handong called for Sua name many times. However, Sua not respond to any of her calls. Handong try to shake her body when suddenly Handong hear some voices whisper in her mind.

              Handong.. Help.. Its hurt..

Jiu: Handong, what’s wrong with Sua?

Handong: I don’t know but she just asking for help. She say it’s hurt.

Siyeon: Then do something, Handong-ah.

Handong: Yeah I know what I need to do. I just need to use Pain Inducement.

// Pain Inducement - User is able to cause varying levels of pain, including physical, mental and/or emotional, to their targets using supernatural means.//

Handong focus her mind so that it has same wavelength with Sua’s mind. Once she feel like she enter Sua mind, then she focus to make the pain decrease to zero. Sweats start to show on Handong and Sua forehead and temple.

Handong: Sua unnie please..

For Handong, Pain Inducement supposedly very easy for her to use. However, she don’t know why it is hard for her to use on Sua. It is like there is something blocked or more accurately something is fight back in Sua’s mind. It is like they guard her mind.

Sua: Arrghhhh….

Siyeon: Unnie.. Jebal.. Come back to us..

All the girls become tense as it is their first time watching Sua like this. So weak and desperate. Everybody know that Sua is strong and brave although sometimes she feel inferior with Jiu which all her sisters know about it.

After several minute, Handong successfully reduced Sua’s pain. Sua already conscious in Siyeon’s arms. Siyeon hug Sua tightly, scared that Sua will leave her. Dami help Handong who already feel tired on abusing her power to help Sua. Handong pray so that will be the last time Sua in those condition.

Dami put Handong’s right hand on her left shoulder and help Handong to stand. They walk to the sofa in the living room and Dami put Handong down slowly so she can rest. Dami walk back to kitchen for a glass of water for Handong.

Jiu help Siyeon to lift Sua and bring her to her own bedroom. Carefully they put Sua on the bed. Siyeon and Jiu go to see Handong. They let the Chinese girl to take a rest for while before bombing her with questions. After several minute, Handong started to recover from exhaustion. The girls start to ask questions to Handong.

Jiu: Handong what happen?

Handong: I don’t know the details. But what I know, Sua just call me using telepathy and ask for me to help her. She also said that it is hurt. From what we can see, Sua holding her left eye. So I thought that only her left eye that hurt. But no. When I tried to use Pain Inducement, I cannot directly go into her mind. It’s like something fighting back. It’s like that thing doesn’t want me to enter her mind.

Dami: Then how  you can fully into her mind?

Handong: I just need to fight that thing using my mind. I think there is something wrong with her mind. You know right that we make a deal to not me enter any minds of yours unless it needed. So I don’t know what on yours mind.

Jiu: Yeah we make that deal..

Yoohyeon: So what’s wrong with her mind?

Handong: When I’m fighting with her mind, I heard many voices.. For what I can remember, it said Safe her, Go, She need to survive, Run, Don’t hurt her, and Kill everybody. It is very chaos. So many voices.

Dami: Safe her? She need to survive? It’s like that thing asking for Handong to help Sua unnie.

Siyeon: Then how about ‘Kill everybody’? It is mean to kill human? Us? Or someone?

Jiu: Her past? We don’t know anything about her past basically.

Handong: We just need for Sua unnie to wake and ask her.

Jiu: Yeah lets do that.

-Sua’s bedroom-

Sua: No.. Don’t kill me.. Let me go.. NOOOOO!!!

Sua wake from the nightmare. Sweats on her face shown how scary her nightmare was. Her shout can be heard by the other girls. The girls run to Sua as they heard Sua shouting. They saw Sua sit while holding her face on both of her hands.

Siyeon: Sua unnie what’s wrong?

Jiu: Are you okay? Nightmare?

Handong: Unnie, need help?

Dami: Here I brought water for you.

Sua take a deep breath before she fall her hands on her thighs and she look at the face of all girls one by one. She just release her deep breath as she can see all her dear friends. She just like she relieve that all her friends are still on by her side. No one gone.

Sua: Thanks god you all here..

Jiu: Where do you think we all will go?

Sua: Nothing..

Siyeon: Unnie.. What’s wrong? You scared me.

Handong: Wanna tells us anything?

Sua: Nothing.. It’s okay.. I’m okay.. Nothing happen..

Yoohyeon: Don’t want to tell us anything? I know there something wrong.

Sua: Sorry Yoohyeon-ah.. Not now.. Later.. 

Jiu: If you said so, we will waiting for the time you will tell us. Promise?

Sua: Promise..

Handong: Unnie go rest more..

 

TBC.


Thanks for subscribed and read this story although there is many lack on grammar, story lines and other parts. Hope you enjoy read this story and stay safe. Peace out. #LetsFightCovid19 by #StayAtHome