Chapter 1 Baby Shark

DCC Academia

[Gahyeon POV]


"Mom can i enter DCC Academia? I really want to become a hero. I want to safe people just like others hero out there. Can i, mom?" I asked my mom who is still busily preparing our breakfast. "Can i, dad?" I look at my dad who also patiently waiting for our breakfast to be serve on the dining table.

"Darling, you know right that you doesn't have any Minimum in you. A child should be manifest with their alter ego when they are 10 years old. You already 18 years old an there is no change in your body, right?" dad said while looking to me with his sad face.

I know my parents also sad that i didnt have any Minimum as they also wish that i also can be a hero like their other friends' children. There is a time that i want to give up becoming a Elite Fighter. For "Empty Holder" like me cannot be a fighter when I will just become a burden to others.

"Its okay darling. You always a hero and a fighter to our eyes. As long as you are safe and sound, we always proud of you." mom said while serving our breakfast infront of me and my dad. Without say anything, i shoves my waffles with choco dip into my big mouth.

Ohh yeah, before i forgot "Mom, dad, i want to go out after this with Jiwoo and Yeeun unnie." i told them my plan after this. "Okay dear, just be careful out there. If you see any villains, dont go near. Just let the Elite Fighters settle it, okay? And be safe." dad told me with worry clearly can be heard in his voice.

Without waste any times and thoughts, i push my chair to the back and take the plate to put it into the sink and wash it. "Yeah i know dad. I will careful. By the way, Yeeun unnie is with us right. She can use her shield power if anything bad to us. With her power, she can protect three of us." i explained to my dad so that he can be less worried about us. "Then, i go first. Bye mom dad!" i shout to my parents while running to the front door and disappear from their sights. 

 

-HappyFace Cafe-


"Hey Gahyeon!!" i heard my friends call my name at infront of HappyFace Cafe main door as they waiting for me and i also see them waving their hands to me. So, i just run to them while waving my hand. "I miss you Yeeun unnie." i hug Yeeun unnie will ignoring Jiwoo on her side.

Yeeun unnie reply my hug "I miss you too my baby shark." and also ignore Jiwoo on her side who already sulking because we ignore her. "Hahahahaha. I'm just joking penguin. Of course i miss you too." i break the hug with Yeeun unnie and go hug our penguin.

Yeeun unnie just smiling see me and Jiwoo hug each other. Lol, isn't  it funny that i just meet Jiwoo 2 days ago and she just jealous of me missing Yeeun unnie more. Of course i miss Yeeun unnie more than her because Yeeun unnie just enter DCC Academia (DCCA) last year and that the last meet her.

We walk into the cafe and order our drinks at the counter. While waiting for our drinks to be serve, we sit on the empty table which is beside a glass wall. We talked about many things and that also included on how Yeeun unnie life in DCCA. 


So here some details:
Name: Jang Yee Eun (Yeeun)
Class: Grade 1B
Sign: Leo
Rank: Level 3
Minimum: Absolute Shield
Partner: Elkie


"Before we officially enter DCCA, we need to have a test. At my time, we been divided to 3 person per group and we need to protect as many robots as we can from the opponent and from what i know, the test is different for every year. Then, when you enter the academia, the first thing that they will do is test your Minimum rank. By knowing the rank, they will assign to different class like class A, B, and C. For example, i'm in class B because my rank is level 3. For those level 4 and above will in class A and for level 2 and below will in class C. There are not many people with level 5 and 1. That's why they combine the class for level 5 and 4, and level 2 and 1. For higher rank like level 5, they will give you a big dorm where you will live with your partner only and not share with the others. Oh btw, there will be 4 people for 1 dorm for people with level 4 and below. " Yeeun unnie explains to us. 


BOOMMM!! BANGGG!!!


"OMG! Whats that?! What is happening?" Jiwoo asking with a little nervous and curious on the sudden explosions. We heard an explosion which i think the sounds are near to the cafe we at. Everybody in the cafe already start try to look for the source of the sound.

Me with my curiousity made me stand and walk outside to look for the explosion. Somebody will scold me someday with my curiousity this high. "Gahyeon, where you going?" Yeeun unnie ask me and try to follow me. I look back at Yeeun unnie for a seconds and see that she already follow my back with Jiwoo on her side.

"I'm gonna find the source of the explosion." i said while still walking follow the sound of the explosions. After a minute walking, i see a villain with a big size body which it is 3 meters tall, in a fight stand ready to attack his enemies in front of him.

From my little knowledge that i got from Yeeun unnie, his enemies are students from DCCA based on their uniform that they are wearing. "Yeeun unnie. Who are those two? There are from DCCA, right?" i ask Yeeun unnie while my eyes still focus on the fight that which may happen any time.

Then, i heard Yeeun unnie reply me "Yup. Those two are from DCCA. Those two also famous because they are very close with DCCA Absolute Duo. They are Yoohyeon, the tall one, and Yubin, the short one. From what i know, Yoohyeon is plant manipulator and Yubin is animal manipulator. But their Minimum is not suitable to fight with fire." Yeeun unnie explain to us.

Suddenly a purple fire like a meteor fall from the sky straight infront of the villain which make the villain thrown back because of the impact and meet the wall. "That is Absolute Duo!" Yeeun unnie shout a little that show a shock in her voice.

So, that is the famous Absolute Duo? They not wearing their masks like usual? I don't know their real face so i don't know them until Yeeun unnie tell me.  Basically, it isn't they just reveal their face to the world?

"Citizens, we need you to move from here. Or you will be catch with the fire and we will be not responsible when that happen." the voice come from a girl that float in the air said. With that warning, the people start to run to the save place and that also included us. We move a little far from the fight but still can see the fight clearly.


[Third POV]


The villain start to move from the wall while his hands wrap with his fire and walk toward the fire girl. "Hey Alice! Need help or you want to settle him alone?" the fly girl ask the fire girl that named Alice.

The fire girl just smirk to the villain that now infront of her and reply to her partner "What? You think i cant handle this trash alone?". The fly girl just laugh to her friend and fly down to the ground to her other two friends.

"Hahahaha.. I know you can handle that trash alone. Just asking to show concern." the fly girl smile to the back of the fire girl. "Btw, why you two unnies not wearing your mask?" the tall girl ask the fly girl with the 'are-you-stupid?' expression.

"Ahhh! The mask! How can we forgot about that? Hahaha.." the fly girl just scratch her back head. "Now all people know your face. Pabo unnies." the short girl say without expression on her faces.

The conversation of two girls make the villain more angry and annoyed. "Who you call trash, dwarf?!" the villain shout to the small girl infront of him and he run to the girl to attack with his firery fists. However, that did not make the small girl scared or run.

As the guy give the punch to small girl, she did not avoid or dodge the attack. However, she just catch the fist with her small bare hand and it just stop an inch from her face. The fire that suppose to burn anything that it been touch are not burn the small girl which give the shock to the big guy.

The guy shock when the fire from the his fist and from the surrounding area that catch from his fire are moving to the small girl as it has been absorb into the girl body. "Is that all you got big guy? Then it is my turn now." the small girl say while her hand still grip the big guy hand which he forgot to retreat as he got froze from the shock.

Then a purple flame start to wrap her fist just burn the hand of the big guy. The guy retreat his hand after he just come back from the shock and as the pain hit him. "Arghhhhhhh!!!" he shouted and tried to stop the fire but it cannot stop although he shakes his hand harshly many time.

"Hey trash! That flame cannot be erase easily! Only she can stop it!" the fly girl shout from far. "I dont believe! Where is water? Water can stop the fire." he not believe the girl as he try to find any water near him.

"Arghh" he look his surrounding and found a puddle on the road. He run toward it and dip his hand into the water but nothing happen. It just make the water being boil by the purple fire. "Arghh" the purple fire still there wrap nicely on his hand.

"You know, thanks to your big hand and thick skin that your hand is still has a shape. If it normal people, that hand already become ash if it leave this too long. So, you want to surrender or not?" the small girl walk to the guy.

The guy fall on his knees with both of his hands in the air to show that he surrender and knowing that he cannot win if he fight her. The small girl without say anything absorb back her purple flame into her hand.

The anti-minimum polices who already are standby at the side, running to the villain and capture him. They put a bracelet that can surpass the Minimum called "Item", on his hand. Then, they drag the villain into the police truck to transfer him into the anti-minimum jail.


[Gahyeon POV]


OMG! That power. Seriously. Awesome. I'm happy to get see this fight. Without me knowing my leg just move to the fighter group. I hear my friends call for me many time but i just ignore them and run to the group.

"Hey kid, what you doing here?" the tall girl ask me as she already saw me standing behind them which made the others girl also look at me with the question mark on their face. "Ermm.. Can i shakes hand with Absolute Duo?" i asked without shy.

OMG the Elite Fighters are infront of me. "Sure! Why not!" the fire girl answered me happily. Isn't she very easy-going and loud person. Hahahaha i just laugh in my mind. "Omg! My name is Gahyeon. Lee Gahyeon." i give my hand to her which she welcome me with a hug instead.

I froze. "Kim Bora. You can call me Sua unnie. And i hope to see you at DCCA." Sua unnie break the hug and she hope to see me at DCCA. Wait. See me at DCCA? "Wait. What do you mean see you at DCCA? You know, I cannot enter the academy because im an Empty Holder." i confused.

"Sua what do mean by that?" the fly girl ask her partner as she also confused. "You dont trust me, Jiu? Gahyeon, you just come to DCCA and take the test. Okay? See you there. Bye" with that say, Sua unnie just vanish through her shadow.

"Then, we also need to go too. Just come like Sua said. There is a reason why she said that. Btw, my name is Kim Minji and you can call me Jiu unnie. Bye Gahyeon. See you there." Jiu unnie and the others two unnies say goodbye to me which i replied to their goodbye and waving my hand to them.

I see Jiu unnie fly with Yoohyeon unnie and Yubin unnie beside her. When i cannot see them in my sight, i turn my back and walk happily to my friends and i told them what happen when i with the unnies group.

I walk back to home and tell my parents all on what happen which also include with my invitation to DCCA. My parents happy when knowing i can enter the DCCA but at the same time they also worried for my safety there. OMG! I cannot wait to go DCCA. 

-Somewhere Unknown-

Servant1: Boss, they just reveal their face to the world. 

Boss???: I also know that, stupid. Any information than that?

Servant2: Sorry sir. We just know their names and their Minimum.

Boss???: Go find anything useful information like their weakness or anything!

Servant1&2: Yes Sir!!


TBC


How? Sorry for my bad grammar.. I just want to share my imagination to you guys, but i know that im not good in writing. You know, i just hope you guys can understand my writing and my imagination.. Hahahahaha.. Peace Out! Ohhh..