ACT II

Moment of Truth The End
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong can’t believe with his boys. He thought Seungri buy the ticket just for him only. Turn out he buy the tickets for five of them. Jiyong sighs. He really thought that he will get a private time with his girlfriend. He doesn’t tell about his coming to Palawan after he receives the ticket from Seungri. He still reminisce the conversation between him and Chaerin before his girlfriend fly from Seoul early two days before.

“Jingyo Oppa,” she calls him. Jiyong still pout. She giggles because she found it is cute for him doing like that. “Aigo! Don’t pouting like that, Oppa!” she pursue him while doing a back hug for him.

“You really want to go there without me?” he asks her.

“Aigo, don’t be a childish! I thought I already make myself clear about this vacation. And you’re the one told me to go with the girls!” now she become piss-off with him.

“But, baby…I thought you only,” Jiyong cut his words when he feels the cold stare from Chaerin.

“Oppa, I promise with you…I will redeem it once I come back from there,” says Chaerin.

“I want to go with you but I can’t close the club in the middle of summer,” says Jiyong. Chaerin shakes her head. That’s all he thinking of.

“It’s okay, oppa! I won’t blame you since the club is your baby after all,” annoyed Chaerin.

“Baby!” calls Jiyong. Chaerin keep silent and continue packing her stuffs. Jiyong sighs. Suddenly his phone is vibrating. It is remind him to get ready for his DJ-ing. He looks at Chaerin.

“Just go, Jiyong! I won’t wait you up tonight. And please find yourself at couch tonight,” burst Chaerin before she left him alone. Jiyong scream by himself.

“Hyeong!” Daseung calls him. Jiyong looks at him.

“Wae?” annoyed Jiyong. Daesung laugh. “That Queen piss off you?” teases Daesung with his smile eyes.

“She ignores me for past two days, Daesung ah! It make me…argh!” whine Jiyong before he stomp his feet to show his annoyance.

“Hyeong ah! Don’t tell me about your ual life…I’m not Seungri. But Hyeong should follow her also,” continue Daesung.

“I did! What I am doing right now? Fly from here to there?” replies Jiyong. Daesung nods.

“Yes after Seungri insist to buy a ticket for you!” spat Daesung. Jiyong looks at him. He sighs while rubbing his hair.

“I thought I’m alone. I never thought that all of you will follow me. And how about our club?” says Jiyong. Daesung shakes his head.

“That’s your mistake, Hyeong! Even though you’re not working in your real job but you are still thinking about our club. That’s why Chaerin piss off with you,” explain Daesung. “Plus Hyeong, all of us need to rest as well. Since our club make a lot of money, why not all of us going to Palawan and you make a peace with Chaerin?” continue Daesung and pat Jiyong’s shoulder.

“Yah, how come you can advise me since you don’t have a girlfriend at all?” spat Jiyong.

“Yah, Hyeong…don’t accuse me like that! I got a girlfriend from Japan. But she is just an ordinary one; I will introduce her one day to all of you,” tells Daesung. “You need anything, Hyeong? I want to grab a drink,” continue Daesung. Jiyong just nods. Daesung left him for a while. Jiyong take his phone out from his pocket. He open a SNS and looking for his girlfriend. Suddenly, his breathe become heavier. He immediately sent a message to his girlfriend.

“How come she teases me like that? Wears something like that?” he becomes piss off after success sending a message. Meanwhile, Chaerin smirks naughtily. That’s mean her alluring is successful. She finally makes Jiyong jealous with her exposure today. She can’t wait her boyfriend and surprise him as well. Actually, she knows that her boyfriend is totally forgotten about the incoming special day. She already plans it with the help of her girls as well. Hopefully Jiyong will be glad with the surprise that she plan for.

After spending almost five hours in flight, Jiyong finally arrived at Palawan with s. The immigration clears before he collect the baggage. Then all of them transfer from the airport to the private resort where the ladies check in. Seungri explains that he is able to get an exclusive suite for them only. He also explains that Jiyong can get other suite on the day after tomorrow only. Jiyong nods. Seungri also said that they should get rest first before meet the ladies. Jiyong throw himself at the huge bed and without any force his eyes shut it down. He opens his eyes once his alarm phone makes a loud noise. He groans once he sees the time.

“Damn it! I had been over slept. That brat doesn’t wake me up,” he disses after sit up from his laying. He walks out from the room and looking for s.

“Youngbae ah! Hyeong! Where are you guys?” shout him while search for them. But there is no one answers his calls. Jiyong opens the fridge and take a bottle. He pours the water in the glass. He drinks.

“Where are they going? Did they leave me alone here? What the ing …” he talks by himself. However his eyes catch something at the coffee table. He grabs the note.

To Ji Hyeong,

Sorry for not waking you up! Hyeong, come to the bar at 8 pm sharp. We will wait you at there.

P/S: And you should wear something nice tonight!                         From Your Seungri.

“What a joke! From your Seungri? Yah, what he is thinking about himself? Little bastard! How dare you leave me alone at this suite? And I just get know that my girlfriend wear y bikini at here. Having a fun without me and feast other boys for adore her body like that!” Jiyong become annoyed when he remembers about the SNS that Chaerin posted this morning. He quickly enters himself into the bathroom and cleans himself.

After he put some clothes, he step out from the suite and goes to the bar which Seungri had been instructed before. He asks the staffs about the bar located. He is arrives the location. Suddenly he becomes aware with the situation. He wonders by himself whether he should go or not. It is not he is a coward but the place is quite dark than his expectation. His legs refuse to make a move but his heart ask to do so. He sighs and finally his feet move a light step. Suddenly…

“SURPRISE!!!” They shout from nowhere. Jiyong shocked and almost fell due to their shout.

“Yah!” He shouts them back. “How dare all of you doing this to me?” He anger. Jiyong looks at his friends and the ladies. Suddenly his eyes stop at a girl who got feline smoky eyes. He sees her smile on her face.

“This is your plan, right? Hunchae ah…” He steps closely to his girlfriend. Chaerin nods and open her arms. Jiyong hugs her immediately. Chaerin kiss at Jiyong’s cheek.

“Happy Birthday, G-Dragon!” wishes Ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter