ACT I

Moment of Truth The End
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunrise appear in the early morning. Chaerin open her eyes slowly once the shade of sunrise interferes. She blink her eyes few times before turn her head.  She kisses her favourite ‘pillow’ which had ‘Vita Dolce’ and a ‘Running Heart’ tattoo. She looks at him who still sleep like a log. She giggles when she sees his mouth little bit open. It is show that this guy is too tired enough. Chaerin sit up from her laying and grab the white shirt belongs to Jiyong from the floor. She left him at bed and immediately goes to bathroom for wash up.

Chaerin looks at the mirror and rub her scalp. After she satisfied with it, she steps out from the bathroom.  Jiyong is still sleeping and no intention to wake up yet.  She changes the fresh cloth first. Chaerin pick up the clothes for doing the laundry. However she manages to kiss her boyfriend’s lip before left their bedroom. Chaerin don’t want to disturb him because Jiyong working in the night as become a DJ at BIGBANG Club. Actually, he still DJ-ing even though he got a real job in the day side as a lecturer. About fifteen minutes pass, Jiyong rub his eyes and look at around. He wakes from his laying and doing some stretching to loosen up his muscle. He grabs his cigarette and light up it. He making a few puff of smoke and his girlfriend appear by tilted her head.

“Morning, Jingyo Oppa!” wish Chaerin and walk in to their bedroom.

“Morning, Hunchae!” replies Jiyong after puff a smoke. Chaerin climb up the bed and put her weight at Jiyong’s lap. She wraps her arms around Jiyong’s neck. Jiyong discard away the cigarette from his mouth and claim Chaerin’s lips as his first ‘breakfast’.

“No! Wash your face first and later come down having a real breakfast,” warns Chaerin immediately cover Jiyong’s lips.

“Waeee?” whine Jiyong. “You come here and sit at my lap. Then I can’t get my morning kiss first,” complain Jiyong. Chaerin smile and shake her head.

“No because I already give the morning kiss before I left you, Oppa! Hurry up, clean yourself first. I wait you at downstairs,” tells Chaerin. Jiyong sigh when Chaerin release her wrap from his neck.

“But you can accompany me! I need to wash my back,” trick Jiyong and grab Chaerin’s wrist. He immediately catch Chaerin’s waist and lift her up. Chaerin scream little bit before she manage wrap her legs around Jiyong’s waist. “Now, my Queen…will you give me a proper kiss?” said Jiyong who pouting. Chaerin laugh and cupped Jiyong’s cheek. She looks down at him before give a proper kiss to Jiyong. Jiyong smile and walk into the bathroom while carry her together.

Jiyong still soak himself in the bathtub with his girlfriend. For him, it is great one even though he always with her every day. Chaerin still rub his finger with the sponge. She can’t watch at Jiyong’s terrible finger nails because she knows her boyfriend never quit to biting the nails. Suddenly Jiyong hug her from the back. Chaerin scream little bit. Jiyong giggles and put his chin at her shoulder.

“You know…you should clean my other parts as well, Chae ah,” tempted Jiyong.

“Yeah, right…I know what you said for,” cut Chaerin.

“Then, why don’t you start do it now, baby?” clingy Jiyong. He start massages her with his other free hand. Chaerin bit her lip to hold her moan. “Why you hold it, baby? Let it out,” whisper Jiyong at her earlobe.

“Oppa, our breakfast…” Chaerin tries her best to avoid Jiyong’s temptation.

“The breakfast can wait, baby but your core…” he stop for a while his finger now travel down at her core. “It is become sensitive when we having a bath together,” Jiyong smirk naughtily. Jiyong at her earlobe.

“A-ah Jiyong…” finally she let her moan out. Jiyong smile and keep playing at her . “What, baby? You need to talk otherwise I can’t understand you, baby…” Jiyong tries to get her nerve. Chaerin rolled her eyes up. She turns her body after release Jiyong’s other hand. Jiyong smirk when he saw her face turn red. Ah, my girlfriend is so cute! Jiyong scream inside his heart.

“You better doing it well because you already make me wet enough,” Chaerin warns. Jiyong nods.

“Shall we, baby?” said Jiyong. Chaerin smile and wrap her arms. Chaerin at his nape and bite his shoulder. Exactly the same spot where his ‘Dragon Ball 8 Stars’ tattoo inked. Jiyong scream with his pleasure when Chaerin bite it. “Baby…” Jiyong call her with cranky voice.

“Yes, Oppa….” Purr Chaerin. Jiyong can’t hold it anymore.

“Inside or outside?” ask Jiyong. Chaerin smile naughtily.

“Don’t worry, Oppa…I’m taking my pill already,” replies Chaerin while wink at him. Jiyong nods. Well, let’s leave this steamy session for both of them. (Yes, author-nim! Please leave this scene for me and my girlfriend!)

 “Babe, after this I need to go out first. I promise with Dami Noona to meet her later,” say Jiyong after he munch his breakfast.

“Okay, Oppa! Can I go out with the Unnies also? I want to shop my stuffs before us going to Palawan by next month,” replies Chaerin.

“Do you need to go Palawan without me?” asks Jiyong.

“Then you with me together. Look, Oppa…I told you before this. I want to spend my summer with them also. Not staying at here, accompany you at club during night time. It is not healthy, Oppa…” says Chaerin. Jiyong sighs.

“I know about that but if BIGBANG Club is shut down…” before Jiyong finish his statement, Chaerin looks at him. Jiyong shallow his own saliva. He know that his girlfriend don’t like the idea to work every day.

“It won’t make your club bankruptcy, Kwon Jiyong! I bet Seungri doing his job very well to handle that club if it needs to shut down for temporary period,” burst Chaerin. “So, can I go out with the Unnies for shopping my items?” continue Chaerin. Jiyong nods slowly.

“Have a nice shopping, baby!” says Jiyong. Chaerin nods. Jiyong looks at his phone. He drinks his coffee before he put his dishes at the sink and cleans it.

“Baby!” calls Jiyong. “Have a safe drive, okay! I need to go now. Love you, Hunchae!” continue Jiyong and kiss at Chaerin’s lips.

“Sure, Oppa! You too…have a safe drive also!” replies Chaerin. Jiyong grabs his Bentley’s car key and his black cap (well it is actually belongs to Chaerin). Chaerin take her phone to call Sandara.

“Unnie, this is me…What time we are going to meet?” asks Chaerin once Sandara answer it.

“How is about during lunch time? We have a lunch together today. Are you fine with it? Jiyongie?” replies Sandara.

“I’m fine with it. Jiyong had a meeting with his sister at the store,” says Chaerin.

“Finally, I’m able to date with my wifey! See you soon, wifey!” shriek Sandara. Chaerin shake her head.

“Ne, Unnie…Araso! I will pick you later,” say Chaerin before end the call. Meanwhile Jiyong still drives from his place to his sister’s workplace. However, he receives the call from Seungri. He answers it after connected with Bluetooth.

“Oh, Seungri ah…Why you call me?” says Jiyong.

“Hyeong, I’m think you should follow Chaerin to Palawan,” says Seungri suddenly.

“Yah, are you crazy? Why suddenly you ask me to go to Palawan?” replies Jiyong.

“Nope, Hyeong…It is just I’m feeling bad to Chaerin since she going there without you. Plus Hyeong, you already work hard for our club as well,” s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter